- usually £36.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Mains for two or 3 courses & Prosecco at Firebrick Brasserie in beautiful Lauder, Scottish Borders; winner of Restaurant Newcomer of the Year 2017 & rated 10/10 by The Herald's Joanna Blythman - save up to 50%
- Main course each for two
- Or 3 courses and a glass of Prosecco each
- Family-run brasserie owned by award-winning chef duo, David Haetzman and Amanda Jordan
- Winners of Best Restaurant Experience 2018, Restaurant Newcomer of the Year 2017 and hailed by The Herald’s Joanna Blythman
- Located in the pretty town of Lauder, just 45 minutes from Edinburgh
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one tuck into delicious meals at the award-winning Firebrick Brasserie. Go for a main course each or if you’re feeling more peckish, try three sumptuous courses washed down with a bubbling glass of Prosecco each. Choosing from an ever-changing seasonal menu, you’ll sample some of the finest local produce and top calibre ingredients, cooked up with impeccable culinary skill.
Hailed by esteemed restaurant critic Joanna Blythman as “a family triumph” and rated an impressive 10/10, Firebrick Brasserie is a bustling family-run business and the brain child of award-winning chef duo and husband and wife team, David Haetzman and Amanda Jordan.
With an ethos of using local produce where possible, with over 60% of their suppliers located within a 25 mile radius of the restaurant, it’s no surprise that the food served here is of an impeccable standard. Having scooped this year’s Restaurant Newcomer of the Year award at the Catering in Scotland Excellence Awards, it’s clear that Firebrick Brasserie is a force to be reckoned with thanks to their high quality seasonal cooking and family-friendly offering.
- Slow roasted Borders pork belly with chorizo crumb, cauliflower purée and cider reduction
- Local hot smoked sea trout with artichoke, new potatoes, red onion and watercress
- Salad of heritage beetroot with goats curd, walnut granola and a cabernet sauvignon vinaigrette
- Local roe deer with black pudding, beetroot, salsify, kale and white onion
- Grilled whole sole with crispy potatoes, warm tartare sauce and samphire
- Roasted fingerpost baby leeks with sweet potato gratin, sautéed ceps and tarragon dressing
- Valrhona milk chocolate tart with peanut toffee sauce and crème fraiche
- Pear and elderberry tarte tartin with vanilla ice cream
- Blackberry sundae with white chocolate crumb, warm damson and cherry sauce, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and meringue shards