- usually £34.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course Sunday roast for two with tea or coffee and homemade fudge to follow or upgrade to include a Sunday night stay plus a bottle of wine, full English breakfast and late check-out at Riverdale Hall, Northumberland – save up to 51%
- Two-course Sunday lunch for two
- Followed by tea or coffee and homemade fudge
- Or upgrade to include a Sunday night stay with a bottle of wine, full English breakfast and late check-out
- Stunning Victorian mansion with a renowned restaurant
- Access to leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool with sauna
- Set in the peaceful village of Bellingham, surrounded by lush countryside
- Less than an hour from Newcastle and two hours from Edinburgh
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
With today’s deal, you and a fellow foodie can escape to the Northumbrian countryside for a scrumptious Sunday lunch at Riverdale Hall.
You’ll dine in the hotel’s multi award-winning restaurant, tucking into divine dishes that champion some of the finest regional fare. With over three decades of exemplary culinary experience, head chef Iben Broust Cocker has made an appearance alongside TV chef Keith Floyd on ‘Floyd around Britain and Ireland’, so you know you’re in for a treat upon tasting her cooking. Once you’ve enjoyed your scrumptious starter and mouth-watering main, you’ll be treated to a tea or coffee to round things off nicely, as well as homemade fudge to tempt your sweet tooth.
And if you’re in no hurry to get home, you can choose to make a night of it with a relaxing overnight stay in one of the hotel’s comfortable and stylish rooms. Since you don’t have to drive, we’ll treat you to a bottle of wine for you to toast to a great evening. And in the morning, there’s no need to rush off either – with late check-out you can enjoy an extra hour or two snuggled up under your duvet, before making your way downstairs to tuck into a hearty full English breakfast. Perfect!
Nestled in the quaint market village of Bellingham, Riverdale Hall is one of Northumberland’s finest country manors, offering guests a peaceful retreat in lush surroundings. Close to Hadrian’s Wall, the hotel is surrounded by scenic forest walks and riverside fishing spots, making this the ideal escape for anyone looking to enjoy the great outdoors. Less than an hour’s drive from Newcastle and just two hours from Edinburgh, you’ll be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the city with ease!
- Chorizo and chicken liver pate served with toasted ciabatta and red pepper chutney
- Speyside herrings served on a pickled cucumber salad with toasted rye bread
- French brie, breaded and deep-fried served with sweet chilli sauce
- Slow-roasted leg of Northumberland lamb served with redcurrant gravy, Yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes
- Pan-fried sea bass fillet on a bed of buttered spinach with a smoked salmon and dill potato cake and white wine sauce
- Roast vegetables and goats’ cheese parcel served with sautéed potatoes and red pepper sauce
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“My wife and I were warmly welcomed and our room was beautifully decorated, clean and had a lovely view over the cricket field down to the river. Both breakfast and dinner were excellent, as was the service. All the staff were friendly, efficient and helped to make our stay a memorable one.”
“A good hotel located in a wonderful position for touring.”
“I recently stayed at Riverdale Hall Hotel with a group of friends. We were all delighted with the hotel and our rooms were spotless. The food was superb, imaginative, well-cooked and well-presented. The staff were always cheerful, friendly and attentive - nothing was too much trouble. Thank you all for making our stay so memorable.”
Questions about today's deal
- Riverdale Hall
- Bellingham, Northumberland,
Nestled in the quaint market village of Bellingham, Riverdale Hall is one of Northumberland’s finest country manors, offering guests a peaceful retreat in lush surroundings. Close to Hadrian’s Wall, the hotel is surrounded by scenic forest walks and riverside fishing spots, making this the ideal escape for anyone looking to enjoy the great outdoors.