The Old Mill dining, Knitsley
Consett, Durham, DH8 9EL
- usually £40.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£19 instead of £40 for a 3 course meal for two at The Old Mill, Knitsley; short drive from both Newcastle and Durham City – save 53%
Some traditions, like having an aperitif before your meal, are great. Others, like slaving over a hot oven for hours to cook a three-course meal that will disappear in minutes, are not.
Start a tradition worth keeping with three courses for two at The Old Mill, Knitsley for just £19.
- Beautiful countryside location
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid for lunch or dinner until end of February
- Short drive from Durham City and Newcastle
Set within a valley amongst 100 acres of gorgeous countryside, this Knitsley inn is the perfect spot for a lazy pub lunch or cosy dinner. The light and airy conservatory offers great views over the countryside, giving you the chance to admire the scenery and even spot some local wildlife, while the log fire gives the perfect romantic addition for a hearty winter meal.
“The Old Mill is a lovely place to visit as a family with its outdoor play area for kids and peaceful back drop of the countryside. The small animals in the grounds are great for the kids to see. The food and drink is reasonably priced but very good quality. Lovely place on a warm evening to enjoy a drink.”
“This is a delightful place to eat. My wife and I and our 14 year old son had a delicious meat platter of ribs, chicken skewers, belly pork and chilli beef nachos to share as a starter. Sensational. The roast of the day (the wife and I) and the New Orleans burger (the son) were all raved about by each of us. By this point a desert was a foolish move but it was worth it. I had the best syrup sponge and custard I'd ever had, and the rest of the party enjoyed there's too. Delicious and highly recommended”
- Chef’s homemade soup of the day with warm, crusty bread
- Chicken liver pâté with red onion marmalade and warm toast
- Cajun potato skins topped with melted cheddar and roasted garlic mayonnaise dip
- Thai fish cakes with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream
- Steak and ale pie topped with homemade short crust pastry with either creamed potatoes or hand cut chips and peas
- Mediterranean vegetable lasagne with dressed salad and sweet potato fries
- Slow-cooked pork belly with bubble n’ squeak mash, black pudding and apple cider sauce
- Chicken breast with leek and bacon sauce, served with mash and seasonal vegetables
- Homemade crumble of the day
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Lemon meringue
- Chocolate fudge cake
What to expect
3 course meal for two
Voucher is valid until Tue 28 Feb 2017, Mon-Sat 12noon - 8pm: subject to availability.
Excludes 11-14 Feb 2017.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Mon 13 Feb 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!)
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Set itison menu applies.
Menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian and gluten free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking.
Wheelchair access available.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.