Romantic Northumberland DBB & Champagne
Jedburgh Road, Otterburn, Northumberland, NE19 1NR
- usually £378.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
We're sorry, but this deal has now sold out.
Share with friends
£189 instead of up to £378 for a romantic overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Champagne, 5 course dinner, canapés and cocktails at William de Percy Inn & Crêperie, Northumberland – save up to 50%
We don’t just go and stay with any old Tom, Dick or Harry. We save ourselves for the ultimate man – William de Percy. Swoon!
Flutter your eyelashes for a romantic overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Champagne, five-course dinner, cocktails and canapés at the stunning William de Percy Inn & Crêperie for just £189.
- Romantic overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a bottle of Champagne in room as well as a make-your-own cocktail kit
- Enjoy pre-dinner canapés and smoking cocktails, followed by five delicious courses
- Fantastic location in beautiful Northumberland with great access to Edinburgh and Newcastle
- Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will sweep you and a loved one of your feet with a luxurious overnight stay for two at the stunning William de Percy Inn & Crêperie. You’ll be warmly welcomed with a gorgeously gift-wrapped bottle of Champagne in room as well as a fantastic make-your-own cocktail kit. Have some fun trying your hand at being a mixologist for the evening as you whip up a delicious French Martini each, with all ingredients and a step-by-step guide awaiting you.
After sampling your homemade concoctions, you’ll then head through to the incredible French inspired gastropub where you’ll enjoy some delicious pre-dinner canapés as well as a theatrical smoking cocktail of the week. The decadence continues at dinner as you sit down for a tantalising five-course meal, before retiring for the evening and enjoying a super comfortable sleep in your cosy bed. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll even be treated to a full Northumberland breakfast the following morning before you wave goodbye – perfect!
- Garlic and chilli king prawns with sun dried tomatoes, radish and baby leaves
- Mushrooms on toast with wild garlic and truffle infused cream
- Chicken liver pâté with caramelised red onion chutney, dressed leaf salad and assorted melba toast
- Gin and Midori Champagne sorbet
- Venison cassoulet with smoked pancetta, baby onions, cannellini beans, rainbow chard and creamy mash potato
- Pan seared hake supreme with baby new season potatoes, asparagus, truffle and asparagus and spring pea velouté
- Chicken skewers with honey, garlic, lemon and coriander served with flatbread, sticky spring onion Jasmin rice, tzatziki and chilli sauce
- After Eight crêpe with crushed After Eights, Chantilly cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice cream
- Selection of Northumberland cheeses for two with homemade chutney and assorted biscuits
William de Percy Inn & Crêperie
With a beautiful setting in Otterburn in Northumberland, easily accessible from both Newcastle and the Central Belt, this new venue is attached onto the stunning wedding venue Le Petit Château and offers bespoke, individually designed bedrooms, perfect for unwinding and relaxing in before you head out to explore the many country walks close by.
Loved by itisoners
“We had an overnight stay with an evening meal. The bedroom was superb. The bed was lovely and comfortable, and there were plenty of teas, coffees, and biscuits to choose from. Our evening meal and breakfast were lovely. The room and garden they have for weddings is amazing.”
“Stayed here a long time ago but the place has changed beyond expectations, staff were friendly and even the owner went out of his way to talk to you. Absolutely fantastic and the food was top class.”
What to expect
An overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of Champagne to share
Plus a 5 course dinner, canapés and cocktails
Voucher is valid until Thur 28 Sep 2017, Sun – Thur; subject to availability.
Excludes Friday, Saturday and event days.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Mon 11 Sept 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 14 days of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 3pm, check-out 11am.
Double or twin boutique rooms available.
Rooms can be upgraded to rooms in Le Petit Chauteau for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 5 course dinner from the table d’hôte menu; subject to change.
Includes a gift wrapped bottle of Louis Dornier Champagne, in room on arrival.
Free onsite parking available.
Max of 1 child aged 12 and under permitted at a supplementary charge of £30 including breakfast, pop up bed available; please discuss directly with hotel when booking.
Max of 1 pet permitted at a supplementary charge of £10, limited pet suitable rooms available; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.