Elfingrove: new dates added!
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Argyle Street, Kelvingrove, G3 8AG
- tickets sold
Thu 5th Dec - Sun 5th Jan
Entry times are every 15 minutes from 5:30pm until 10:30pm every day
Share with friends
NEW DATES ADDED: Elfingrove; experience Kelvingrove as never before - this Christmas, believe
This Christmas, Kelvingrove becomes Elfingrove.
Discover a world beyond your imagination: a place powered by the magic of elves. All you need to do to get there, is believe.
The world class production team behind GlasGLOW is turning Kelvingrove into Elfingrove, with a spellbinding night time tour of Glasgow’s best-loved museum, where the magic of Christmas is brought to life with an incredible finale. Outside, discover a winter wonderland with a Silent Snow Disco, street food, epic bar and all-singing, all-dancing surprises.
This Christmas, believe.
- Brand-new event bringing Kelvingrove Museum to life through the world of Elfingrove
- Discover Kelvingrove as never before, with sound, video, lighting and performance all coming together to create a Christmas event Glasgow can be proud of - imagine Night at the Museum meets GlasGLOW
- Experience a 60-90 minute journey, culminating in a spectacular finale. When you step outside, your journey won't end; you'll emerge into a festive wonderland of gourmet street food, an epic bar, our Silent Snow Disco (dance in a giant snow globe!) and loads more
- Tickets for the Silent Snow Disco will be available for purchase on itison.com in advance of the event, and on-site at the event
- Designed for all ages: perfect for families, date night and Christmas nights with friends or colleagues
- Created by the world-class teams behind GlasGLOW and itison Drive-In Movies which have wowed hundreds of thousands of event-goers
- Entry times to the museum are every 15 mins from 5:30pm until 10:30pm – our outdoor area opens at 5:30pm and closes at 10:30pm so we recommend visiting it beforehand if you’re attending one of our later timeslots. Event closes at midnight.
A night at the museum – the tour
Experience a world like no other as the museum comes to life: animals prowl and roar, ancient warriors battle, The Glasgow Boys banter as paintings and statues take on a life of their own, and as for the Spitfire…
Discover Santa’s best kept secret - the show
Santa is about to reveal a huge secret, and he’s doing it in the most explosive way possible: an incredible performance that will fill your hearts with Christmas spirit, even for the Grinchiest of people
Elfingrove outside – sing, dance, eat and drink
Step into our fairy-lit winter wonderland and discover the best festive treats, local street food, an epic bar, Silent Snow Disco (tickets not included) and plenty more all-singing, all-dancing surprises