Bach Brandenburg Concertos by candlelight at St Nicholas Cathedral
St Nicholas Cathedral, St. Nicholas Sq, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1PF
- usually £21.00
- save up to 42%
- tickets sold
19:00 Sunday 13th May
Share with friends
About this event
Oh my god! The London Concertante are Bach!
See one of the best chamber ensembles in the UK perform Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos at the stunning St Nicholas Cathedral.
- One band A, B or C ticket
- See one of the most influential and iconic pieces of the Baroque era played live in this stunning candlelit cathedral
- London Concertante are one of the finest chamber ensembles in the UK, having been founded in 1991
- Hear the Brandenburg Concerto No.4, renowned for its enigmatic and exciting technicality required from the first violinist, as well as No.5 which is often regarded as one of the first ever keyboard concertos
- Brilliant night out for classical music lovers
- Held at the stunning St Nicholas Cathedral
“Drum-tight! This is superb playing” – The Scotsman
“Singularly spectacular string playing” – All Things Strings Magazine
“Quality musicians. Quite excellent… pursuing each new pulse with the unanimity of a shoal of fish” – Evening Standard
Watch a video for more
Advance booking not required.
Duration: approx. 2hrs.
Members can arrive between 6pm - 7pm, concert starts at 7pm.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Band B seats: some with restricted view.
Band C seats: very restricted view.
Seating in your chosen band is unreserved and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Suitable for all ages; under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Dress code: smart casual.
Line-up subject to change.
Ticket must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.