Foodies Festival 2017, Exhibition Park
Foodies Festival, Exhibition Park, Claremont Rd, NE2 4PZ
- usually £19.00
- save up to 52%
- tickets sold
11:00 Friday 2nd June
Share with friends
About this event
Whether your cooking skills are more magical than Harry Potter or you manage to burn beans on toast, there’s no way you’ll want to miss this.
Indulge and bring something new to the kitchen with tickets to Foodies Festival 2017 at Exhibition Park.
- One or two tickets, or one VIP ticket
- Choice of three dates
- Tickets include a show guide and a goody bag to take home
- VIP tickets include a glass of bubbly with red carpet welcome, use of the VIP Lounge, refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, plus show guide and goody bag
- Watch Michelin star chefs and Masterchef winners cook up a storm in the Chef’s Theatre
- Learn how to make decadent showstopping chocolates from GBBO winner Candice Brown
- Artisan Market showcasing over 100 producers to shop and sample from
- Feast on flavours from around the world at the Street Food Market
- Little chefs can learn how to whip up dishes in the Children’s Cookery Theatre
- Take some time out and relax at the health, well-being and Grow-Your-Own zone
- UK’s biggest celebration of food coming to Newcastle for the first time ever
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 8 hrs.
Suitable for all ages; children ages 12 and under go free when accompanied by an adult, under 18’s require a £5 ticket and can be purchased on arrival.
Line-up is subject to change.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.