Gin Festival entry & drinks at How Do You Do
How Do You Do, Hudson Street, North Shields, NE30 1JS
- usually £12.95
- save 61%
- tickets sold
18:00 Friday 30th March
Share with friends
About this event
Feeling in good spirits is fun, but sipping on good spirits is better.
Drink up a ticket to How Do You Do’s Gin Festival including a welcome double G&T on arrival, as well as top tips, cocktail inspo and tasters from local distillers.
- One ticket
- Includes a welcome double gin with Fever-Tree mixer on arrival
- Let the experts from Masons of Yorkshire, Poetic License, Newcastle Gin, Whitley Neil and Durham Gin teach you fascinating facts about these local tipples, and pick up top tips for the perfect pairings as well as quirky cocktail inspiration
- Sample your choice of G&T with options including Masons’ lavender gin with Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic, lime peel and rhubarb; Brockmans with an orange twist and blueberries; or Poetic License’s strawberries & cream gin with Fever-Tree elderflower tonic
- Held at the fun and fab How Do You Do; a quirky spot boasting plush furnishings, velvet chairs, bowler hat lamps, mismatched clocks and more
- Just 15 minutes’ walk from North Shields Metro Station, perfect for leaving the car at home