La Cage aux Folles, Sunderland Empire
Sunderland Empire, High Street West, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR1 3EX
- usually £42.00
- save 50%
- tickets sold
19:30 Tuesday 1st August
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
It’s pretty easy for us to disguise our debaucherous activities – eating an entire packet of Hobnobs AND a litre of Ben & Jerry’s doesn’t really need much cover-up.
See the hilarious story of a really vibrant lifestyle hidden away, with a ticket to La Cage Aux Folles at Sunderland Empire.
Everyone’s a queen:
- One Band A ticket
- First ever UK tour of the show
- Discover the story of couple, Georges and Albin, a drag nightclub owner and star, and their attempt to present a ‘normal’ lifestyle when Georges’ son brings his fiancé’s conservative parents home to meet them
- Starring West End favourite John Partridge, as seen in A Chorus Line, Cats, Starlight Express and on TV as Christian in EastEnders and a judge on Over The Rainbow
- Also starring Broadway star Adrian Zmed, seen on screen as Johnny in Grease 2, and West End icon Marti Webb, best known for huge critical acclaim for Tell Me on a Sunday, a show written specifically for her by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Show-stopping score featuring well-loved songs like The Best of Times, Song on the Sand and I Am What I Am
“High spec razzmatazz” – Daily Mail
“A triumph… a feel-good musical with heart, brains and sequins” – The Daily Telegraph
Advance booking required. Tickets must be booked via the ATG booking line at least 24 hours before the performance.
Please note that calls cost up to 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge – mobile costs will be higher than that of a landline.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2hrs 30mins.
Band A seating will be allocated when you call ATG to book.
Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
Line-up is subject to change.
Wheelchair accessible. Please mention at the time of booking.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.