These days, it takes more than a multi-bag of Haribo and a bottle of blue WKD to convince your pals to come for a sleepover.
You won’t need to convince them to escape to the countryside with a 2 night break at Hayloft cottage at Antonine Wall Cottages. With your own private hot tub to chill out in, plus drinks, chocolates and even use of a karaoke machine and jukebox, it’s the ideal break with friends or family. For those who'd like to stay in a larger group, you can even book Doocot cottage through itison Groups; a twin cottage with all the same fantastic amenities.
If there's anything you'd like to know before you book, ask us a question and we'll do our best to help. Ask us a question
- Please note price is based on a party of 6, and will not reduce if the party is less than 6.
- Hen and stag parties permitted.
- £100 security deposit is required to be paid on check-in by credit card swipe at the venue and will be refunded on check-out minus any applicable costs.
- Check-in 2pm, check-out 12noon.
- Includes 2 x double bedrooms and 1x double sofa bed; sofa bed recommended for children. 1 x Bathroom with shower, bath, shaver point.
- Includes bathroom towels and fully controllable electric heating and hot water with timers, no extra charge up to a generous amount.
- Includes 120 channels of TV with Sky Freesat, Apple or Firestick with Netflix, Now tv and free wi-fi access with unlimited downloads.
- Includes one night in the party room, subject to availability. Please discuss directly with the venue to agree on date for use of party room.
- Children 2 and under are free of charge.
- Children ages 3+ are included in the total headcount.
- A cot and high chair can be provided for no extra charge.
- Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly when booking.
- Decorations for the room, including balloons, are welcome (within reason!)
- You’re welcome to bring along a celebration cake.
- Audio-visual equipment available; please discuss directly with the venue.
- Free onsite parking.
- Max of 1 pets are permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per night; payable directly to venue.
- Limited wheelchair access - walk in shower unavailable.
You can get a full refund up to 30 days before your event
- Antonine Wall Cottages
- Bonnyside Road, Bonnybridge, Falkirk,
Nestled on the outskirts of Falkirk, Antonine Wall Cottages is the perfect place to escape to with your loved ones. Surrounded by peaceful woodland and boasting stunning scenic views, each of the two cottages were converted from an 1840s stable block. With charming original features, bright and modern interiors, all the mod cons you could need, as well as indulgent extras like a fantastic outdoor hot tub, it’s the ideal spot for a countryside escape with family or friends.