Prime dining, Inverness
4-6 Ness Walk, Inverness, IV3 5NE
- usually £54.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course dining for two or upgrade to a 2 or 3 course steak dinner with sides, sauces and a glass of Prosecco each or a bottle of wine to share at Prime Steak and Seafood Restaurant, Inverness – save up to 56%
- Two courses for two
- Or a two-course steak dinner with two sides and two sauces, plus a glass of Prosecco each
- Option to upgrade to a three-course steak dinner with a bottle of wine to share
- Fantastic steak and seafood restaurant serving up quality produce sourced from the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and fabulous Facebook reviews
- Valid 7 days
Raise the steaks
Missing out on today’s deal would be a huge mis-steak because you could be heading to Prime Steak and Seafood Restaurant in Inverness for some delicious grilled grub. Treat yourself and a loved one to two divine courses from the varied and delicious menu, showcasing top-quality and locally-sourced produce.
Or, if you know you’re in the mood for a melt-in-your-mouth sirloin, you can ready your taste buds for a perfectly-cooked steak, served with your choice of side and sauce as well as either a starter, dessert or both. Keep your sides classic with skinny fries or a salad, or carb up with a mouth-watering three-cheese macaroni. And if you want to go fancy, try the sweet potato fries with crumbled feta and rosemary. You can choose from the likes of peppercorn, béarnaise, chimichurri, Tomatin whisky or thyme and red wine jus for your steak’s sauce.
If you decide to opt for the two-course steak dining experience, you’ll each get a glass of chilled Prosecco to wash your meals down. And if you decide to go the full hog with three courses, we’ll throw in a bottle of wine for you to share. Don’t say we aren’t good to you!
Located near St Andrew’s cathedral in Inverness, Prime Steak and Seafood Restaurant brings a true taste of Scotland to be enjoyed in stylish and sumptuous surroundings. Perfect for relaxing lunches, a catch up with an old friend or family celebration, this charming restaurant offers up an amazing dining experience with a selection of succulent steaks, fantastic seafood and much more. Using only high quality produce sourced from the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Prime is aptly named and with rave reviews on both TripAdvisor and Facebook, it appears we’re not the only ones who think so.
- Cullen skink with traditional smoked haddock, potatoes and leeks, served with a warmed penny loaf
- Goats’ cheese with rosemary and cinnamon cream mousse served with baked wild mushroom and herb ciabatta
- Triple beetroot salad served on a dressed watercress salad with beetroot and vanilla gel
- Pan-seared halibut served with samphire and baked purple potato noisette with a hollandaise tartare
- Harissa-spiced chicken breast, grilled and served with crushed garlic potatoes and a red pepper coulis
- Creamy Arborio rice cooked with white wine and finished with roasted butternut squash and sage
- Gin cheesecake with Loch Ness gin infused with vanilla and served with macerated strawberries
- White chocolate torte with Frangelico liqueur, candied orange crisp and orange reduction
- Signature Prime vanilla seed rice pudding, layered with raspberries, rose-poached pear and toasted sugar top
“We enjoyed a lovely meal at Prime tonight. The service was superb even though they were very busy. The Cullen skink we had was beautiful and the restaurant had a great wine selection. The gin cheesecake dessert was amazing! Thank you all so much.”
“First time visiting Prime and I will definitely be back! The food was excellent and arrived quickly, plus the service was great. The sweet potato fries with feta and oregano were the highlight!”
“Fantastic service and a lovely meal; the staff really make this restaurant as they are very efficient and so friendly. We had a lovely evening and would highly recommend - 5 stars.”