- usually £209.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two including a 2 course dinner, full Scottish breakfast, use of the leisure facilities and an optional 55 minute spa treatment each at the 4* Marine Hotel, Troon; stunning coastal views - save up to 54%
- Overnight stay for two with a 2 course dinner, full Scottish breakfast, late check-out and full leisure access
- Option to include a 55-minute spa treatment each
- 4* hotel located on the North Ayrshire coastline with stunning views over the Isle of Arran
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Make a break to the gorgeous coast of Troon with today’s fantastic deal where you and a loved one can enjoy a fantastic overnight stay at the 4* Marine Hotel.
You’ll enjoy everything this fantastic location has to offer, including gorgeous coastal views, lovely walks and great golf ranges. If you’d rather put your feet up, you can enjoy relaxing on-site with full access to the hotel’s luxe spa facilities. And if you’re feeling a bit peckish after a day of pampering, head to the Truin restaurant where you can tuck into a delicious starter and main each.
And in the morning, there’s no need to rush – with late check-out, you can enjoy an extra hour or two snuggled up under the duvet before making your way downstairs to tuck into a hearty full Scottish breakfast – ideal!
Located on the North Ayrshire coastline and with spectacular views across to the Isle of Arran, it won’t take much time for you to unwind in this 4* venue. But with full leisure access included in your stay, you’ll definitely be on the way to a tranquil state of mind. Take a cool dip in the indoor swimming pool or a well-earned seat in the jacuzzi; with a sauna and steam room also on-site, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
If you really want to up the luxury, you can opt to include an Elemis spa treatment each; a 55-minute ‘Garden of England Rose’ massage will leave your skin feeling exquisite and your mind feeling calm.
- Chicken liver parfait served with oatcakes and red onion marmalade
- Smoked salmon carpaccio with caper berries, cornichons and horseradish cream
- Bruschetta with a medley of mushrooms in herb sauce
- Slow-cooked pork belly with Stornoway black pudding and cider jus
- Battered haddock fillet served with chunky chips, mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Stuffed roasted peppers with Mediterranean vegetables, rice and a balsamic glaze, served with house salad
“Great rooms, friendly staff and a great spa experience.”
“A fabulous stay – I can't fault anything.”
“The staff were excellent and we had a great spa treatment. We really enjoyed our stay and will be back.”