- usually £210.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £89 instead of up to £280 for an overnight stay for two with Prosecco and optional dinner or from £189 instead of up to £435 to upgrade to 2 nights with optional spa treatment or private hot tub at 4* Trigony House Hotel & Garden Spa – save up to 58%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, cream tea, Prosecco, early check-in and late check-out
- Option to include a three-course dinner, or stay for two nights with dinner on the first evening
- Or go all out and include an Ishga massage or 2 hour private use of the hot tub and sauna on your two-night stay
- Multi award-winning 4* hotel with an award-winning restaurant, stunning garden spa and super pet friendly facilities
- Top reviews from The Guardian, The Telegraph and The Herald
- Valid 7 days
With a bulging awards cabinet including being crowned regional winner of the Charming Country Hotel of the Year award and scooping a regional Real and Local Food gold medal at 2017’s Scottish Hotel Awards, 4* Trigony House Hotel is an exceptional venue, and it’s clear to see why!
With a beautiful location in the rolling Dumfriesshire hills, classic comfortable interiors, gorgeous grounds, a stunning garden spa, plenty to do round about including horse riding, falconry, hiking, cycling and more, a stay here is set to be nothing short of spectacular. It’s no surprise The Guardian, The Telegraph and more have all given this stunning hotel outstanding reviews, with The Herald’s Joanna Blythman calling it “impeccable”.
Today’s deal offers you a choice of excellent breaks at this beautiful country house hotel. Go for today’s first option and you and a loved one will stay for one night, with a delicious cream tea and Prosecco on arrival, a scrummy breakfast the following morning, as well as early check-in and late check-out, so you can make the most of snoozing in your supremely comfortable bed.
If you want to up the decadence, you can choose to include a decadent three-course dinner in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, or if you’re having too much of a brilliant time to go home then stay for two nights, with dinner on the first evening.
If you’re unwinding for two nights, you can also opt to include a super-relaxing Ishga back, neck and shoulder massage each in the beautiful spa, or why not go all out and opt for two hours’ private use of the Swedish wood-fired hot tub and Finnish sauna – bliss!
- Roast organic butternut, tarragon and Mull cheddar soufflé
- Lamb and rosemary meatballs with parmesan polenta mash and sundried tomato sauce
- Fresh Solway scallops in lemon, garlic, Pimentón butter and basil oil
- Braised rabbit with wild garlic and pancetta, served with Ramsay black pudding
- Fillet of fennel scented Scottish hake with lemon and saffron risotto
- Moroccan style tagine of roe venison haunch and roast saddle
- Mango and coconut panna cotta with roast rhubarb
- Organic apple and ginger hazelnut crumble with homemade vanilla custard
- Italian lemon mascarpone tart with almond crust and orange Cointreau syrup