- usually £286.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two in a deluxe room with breakfast, full leisure access and optional 3 course dinner at 5* Mar Hall Golf and Spa Resort; winner of Spa Hotel of the Year and Romantic Hotel of the Year 2019 - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two in a deluxe room with breakfast & full leisure access
- Option to include a 3 course dinner
- 5* Edwardian mansion, golf and spa resort
- Family-owned residence overlooking the River Clyde with views towards the Kilpatrick Hills
- Loved by celebrities like Beyoncé, Katy Perry, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Kylie Minogue and more
Today’s deal will see you and a loved one make an escape to this outstanding venue, sleeping in an individually-designed deluxe room with a sumptuous bed, gorgeous décor and glorious views from the windows. You can make the most of the fabulous leisure facilities as and when you please; perfect for winding down before you cosy up for the night, before tucking in to a full Scottish breakfast in the morning.
You can also opt to include a delicious 3 course dinner to make your stay even more special – and special it will be. Mar Hall has won Spa Hotel of the Year, Romantic Hotel of the Year and Golf Hotel of the Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards; and is nominated for Best Hotel, Best Couples Hotel and Best Spa and Leisure Hotel at the 2019 Prestige Hotel Awards – impressive!
Mar Hall is luxury five-star golf and spa resort, located within tranquil 240-acre woodland, and is the ultimate destination for escaping the daily grind to get back to nature and unwind. There's also a gym, pool, sauna and steam room which are perfect for a little relaxation time.
Blissful bedrooms adorned with king-sized beds and Egyptian cotton duvet covers ensure you’ll get the best night’s rest you’ve had in months and luxury toiletries, an in-room entertainment system, fresh hospitality tray and robe and slippers confirm there’s no place else you’d rather be: it’s no surprise everyone from Beyoncé to Brad Pitt have graced their sheets!
- Soup of the day with flavoured bread & butter
- Gartmorn Farm duck liver parfait with onion jam & brioche
- Ayrshire smoked ham hough terrine with Arran oatcakes & spiced tomato chutney
- Slow roasted Carswadda Farm beef with Scottish foraged mushroom fricassee & truffle parsnip foam
- Pan fried Orkney salmon fillet with winter greens & smoked mussel nage
- Dunlop Dairies goats cheese & baby beets tart tan with charred chicory & red cabbage chutney
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch & ice cream
- Braeburn apple, pear & bramble crumble with cinnamon ice cream & redcurrants
itison member favourite
"Mar Hall has the wow factor"
"We had a wonderful experience staying at Mar Hall. We opted to upgrade to a suite with wonderful views and the staff were exceptional and couldn't do enough for us."
"We enjoyed a wonderful stay with first class service in beautiful surroundings. The staff were exceptionally pleasant and we look forward to returning very soon. Thank you for a wonderful evening."
"Excellent food and service, staff very helpful and friendly. Entertainment in Grand Hall where we had coffee and drinks finished off a wonderful evening. This is what dining out should always be."