Come fly with me
- Flight simulator experience for one or two with Ascent Aviation
- With no experience required, choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute experience and fly a B737-800, A320 or Full Motion C172 VR Trainer flight simulator
- Fly on your own or with a plus one from an airport of your choice
- Have the option to fly around landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Forth Road Bridge and Dubai's Palm Islands and experience them with a 220 degree visual display
- Perfect for anyone with aspirations of becoming a pilot or simply with an interest in flying to enjoy a fascinating day out!
- Experience one of the most popular airliners of our time, the B737–800 and fly from over 26,000 airports and cities all over the world
- With hydraulic controls and true-to-life feel, take control of this 77 Tonne aircraft with added realism
- The A320 is flown by commercial airlines such as British Airways & easyJet
- Learn how to take off and land, understand the controls and experience modern fly-by-wire technology as you fly between airports of your choice
- The advanced instructors station has the ability to accurately simulate failures, adverse weather scenarios and performance characteristics for a real true-to-life flying experience
Full Motion C172 VR Trainer
- New Full Motion C172 VR Trainer single seat C172 6-axis motion trainer uses some of the most sophisticated technologies on the planet to bring you ultimate realism that you will not experience anywhere else
- This game-changer is the only of its kind in Scotland, experience every stage of the flight from accelerating down the runway to landing on solid ground
- Used by the likes of NASA and the USAF for precision scenario based training and boasting full frame Bionic Display - the industry's highest resolution!
- * Based in Linwood, Paisley, Ascent Aviation’s high-tech flight simulators are the best on the market, thanks to their super realistic set-up!
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor