Clubhouse Hotel Nairn stay
45 Seabank Road, IV12 4EY
- usually £176.00
- save 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £176 for an overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine, £99 instead of £215 to include dinner or £145 instead of £392 to stay 2 nights with late check-out at The Clubhouse, Nairn; stay in an upgraded Club King room – save up to 62%
- One or two-night stay for two in a Club King room
- Includes breakfast and a bottle of wine in your room on arrival
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance for the first evening of your stay
- Located close to the beach and between two championship golf courses
- 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Stay fit for a king
Get the royal treatment with today’s deal for two at The Clubhouse Hotel in Nairn.
With a one or two-night stay in a light and airy Club King room, you’ll find yourself hard-pressed to leave the comfort of your king-sized bed. If you do, you’ll discover the gorgeous area of Nairn; home to championship golf courses, castles, beaches and distilleries as well as Loch Ness and Fort George.
As well as enjoying a bottle of wine in your room on arrival, you also have the option to include a £20pp dinner allowance for the first night of your stay. Enjoy fine dining in stylish surroundings at the hotel’s restaurant or if you fancy some tasty homemade food served in front of a warm fire, you can dine in the cosy lounge bar. Whether you want a light fix like honey garlic chicken skewers or a filling steak pie with roasted vegetables and mash, you’ll find an abundance of food options to fit your taste and appetite.
Whichever dining option you choose, you’ll be met in the morning with a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day. Yum!
Sample restaurant menu
- Trio of haggis, white pudding and black pudding served in a rich whisky sauce
- Mushroom ragù served with toasted brioche, Parmesan and basil oil
- Tomato and basil bruschetta served with Parmesan
- Chicken fillet topped with bacon, BBQ sauce and cheese, served alongside mashed potatoes and garden peas
- Butternut squash and chick pea curry served with wild rice and garlic naan bread
- Clubhouse pan-seared pork loin served with black pudding, mashed potatoes and a honey apple glaze
- Sticky toffee pudding served in a homemade butterscotch sauce with vanilla ice cream or pouring cream
- Chef’s seasonal fruit crumble served with vanilla ice cream or pouring cream
- Cheesecake of the day
4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor
“A wonderful and spotlessly clean hotel; our room had a lovely bathroom and a very comfortable bed. The service from the staff was great and the food was lovely – I would definitely stay here on my next trip.”
“The room was absolutely top notch and the bed was so comfortable. I will be back to enjoy Nairn again.”
“What a lovely find! We had a warm welcome on arrival and our room was lovely. Breakfast in the morning was loved by all and served with a smile. We’re very happy to have found this place and we will return again soon.”