- usually £28.00
- save up to 64%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Pizza or pasta for two with the option to include wine or beer at La Lombarda, City Centre; the UK's oldest Italian restaurant – save up to 64%
Explore all life’s pasta-bilities!
- Pizza or pasta for two at La Lombarda
- Options to add a glass of wine or beer each, or a bottle of wine to share
- Valid for lunch or dinner
- Renowned venue and the UK’s oldest Italian restaurant, having been a staple of the Aberdeen dining scene since 1922!
- Fantastic location on King Street, just off Union Street
- Loved by itisoners with a 4.5/5 rating
- Quattro stagioni: ham, mushrooms, peppers and olives
- Napolitana: anchovies, herbs and olives
- Vegetariana: mixed peppers, mushrooms and onions
- Spaghetti alla putanesca with garlic, anchovies, capers, chilli and olives
- Ravioli porncini: mushroom-filled pasta in a creamy tomato sauce
- Risotto alla casalinga: arborio rice in a tomato sauce with chicken, mushrooms and garlic
Questions about today's deal
- La Lombarda Italian Restaurant
- 2 King Street, Castlegate,
- Tel: 01224 640916
Established in 1922, La Lombarda is the UK’s oldest Italian restaurant and has a reputation as one of Aberdeen’s finest eateries, serving made-to-order dishes created from the freshest authentic ingredients.Based at the end of Union Street, La Lombarda is the perfect spot for refuelling after hitting the shops, a cosy date, or treating la familglia!