Set sail for a great break!
- 2 or 3 night stay for two at Loch Katrine
- Includes a welcome breakfast pack, bed linen, bottle of wine and a boat ticket each
- Breakfast pack includes 1 pint of milk, bread, eggs, orange juice, cereal, portions of jam and butter to make the most of your stay
- During your Loch Katrine cruise you can cosy up in one of the heated saloons whilst listening to the tales and legends narrated by the knowledgeable crew
- Valid 7 days
- Ben Eco Lodge - access to nearby toilet and shower facilities. Sleep 2 in fixed double & 2 in bunk beds. Equipped with combo microwave, fridge & sink; Freesat HDTV; free WiFi, lighting & heating; use of nearby designated toilet & shower facilities. Includes bed linen & towels.
- Glen Eco Lodge - equipped with private toilet and wash hand basin and access to nearby shower facilities. 2 adult size bunk beds & king sized fold out bed, all with bed linen & towels provided, private toilet, wash hand basin & use of nearby shower facilities. Includes combo microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge & sink; Freeview HDTV; free WiFi, lighting & electric wall heater.
- Loch Eco Lodge - with en-suite facilities and underfloor heating. Sleep 2 in double bed & 2 in fold-down bed. Includes luxury bed linen & towels; ensuite facilities with walk-in electric shower; equipped with combo microwave, fridge & sink; Freesat HDTV; free WiFi, lighting & underfloor heating.
- All lodges include a microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and sink with Freeview HDTV, heating and deck area with picnic table
- Loch Katrine and surrounding areas are steeped in history and is recognised as the favoured and much loved setting of some of Sir Walter Scott’s most famous poetic works
- The loch is best known for its magnificent scenery and is the perfect location for walking, fishing, cycling and enjoying incredible scenery
- Even royalty has visited the shores, with Queen Victoria famously sailing up the loch in 1869
- Fans of Outlander can spot the bank where Brianna and Roger had a picnic and there's plenty of chances to catch a glimpse of the resident wildlife
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners