- deals sold
Share with friends
- Weekend break to London for two
- Return travel ticket from to London from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle or Manchester
- Arrive in London on Friday and return home on Sunday
- Two night B&B stay in the 4* The Tower hotel centrally located in London
- Option to include top-priced tickets to a Friday evening performance of a West End show
- Choice of four shows include Wicked, Mamma Mia, Motown and Phantom of the Opera
4* London accommodation
With today’s deal, you and a very lucky partner can enjoy the bright lights of London with a fantastic weekend away. As well as a stylish two-night stay at the 4* Tower Hotel with breakfast included, you’ll be whisked to the heart of London by rail with return train tickets from your choice of four locations.
Overlooking the River Thames and neighbouring top tourist attractions including the Tower of London, the aptly-named Tower Hotel is perfectly placed for exploring all the city has to offer. With fantastic transportation links, you can choose what you’d like to see first in this fantastic city. Have a spot of retail therapy by hitting the shops of Oxford Street, or the quirky independent stalls of Portobello Road Market. Soak in all the sights by visiting the iconic Buckingham Palace, London Eye and Big Ben or see the stars with a trip to the original Madame Tussauds.
Return train tickets
You don’t have to worry about how to get there, as all packages include return tickets to and from London. With the option to travel from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle or Manchester, you’ll be provided with a standard class ticket each for an early morning departure on Friday and the same for your return train on Sunday afternoon or evening depending on availability.
West End shows
Famous for being one of the top cities for theatre, a weekend to London just wouldn’t be complete without taking in a West End show! You can opt to include a stalls or dress circle ticket to one of four top shows; Wicked, Mamma Mia, Motown or Phantom of the Opera.