- Burgers for two or four at St Machar Bar
- Includes a pint of guest ale each
- Great weekend and evening availability
Sample burger menu
- Big Poppa - fried chicken breast with jalapeno poppers, cheese and house burger sauce
- Veggie burger - crispy bean patty with cheese and sweet chilli sauce
- Machar cheese burger - 6oz beef patty with cheese and house burger sauce
- Shredded burger - pulled pork with your choice of BBQ sauce, Frank's buffalo sauce or hot sauce
- Nacho crunch burger - 6oz beef patty and crunchy tortilla chips topped with cheese, guacamole and salsa
All burgers are served in a brioche bun with with skinny fries
St Machar Bar
- Tucked away in the heart of Old Aberdeen
- A local favourite with a friendly atmosphere and a seriously impressive whisky collection (over 320)!
- Serving up delicious homecooked food so you can enjoy a hearty meal away from the City Centre crowds
- Plus they're dog-friendly!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor