Stirling Court Hotel break
University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA
- usually £115.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of up to £115 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and arrival drink or £65 instead of up to £147 to include a 2 course dinner at Stirling Court Hotel – save up 56%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and arrival drink
- Option to include a two-course dinner
- Includes leisure access
- Only 40 minutes from Edinburgh and Glasgow
- 9 hole golf course, cinema and Olympic length swimming pool all within hotel grounds
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Heart of Scotland
Located within the picturesque University of Stirling grounds, the Stirling Court Hotel is well placed to discover local landmarks like Stirling Castle and the Wallace monument. Today’s deal will see you and a partner enjoy an overnight stay, with a welcome drink on arrival or a two-course dinner in the hotel restaurant. Whichever option takes your fancy, you’ll wake up to a hearty breakfast in the morning!
Said to be one of the most picturesque in Europe, the university’s grounds are set against the impressive backdrop of the Ochil Hills and boast an 18th century castle on site. With plenty of outdoor pursuits including strolls around the 330 acres of stunning grounds and a 9 hole golf course, or if you fancy staying closer to home, you can make the most of the Olympic length swimming pool, gym and cinema all within a stone’s throw of your room.
- Chicken liver parfair with sweet onion compote and oatcakes
- Crispy haggis cakes with whiskey grain mustard dressing
- Plum tomato and herb bruschetta with pesto dressing and balsamic glaze
- Beer battered fish and chips with mushy peas, tartare sauce and lemon
- Buccleuch steak bruger with lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato and pickle
- Crispy skinned roasted butter basted chicken with seasonal veg and potatoes
- Thai red vegetable curry with fragrant steamed rice and warm Thai style prawn crackers
- Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel sauce and traditional ice cream
- Apple and butterscotch crumble tart with custard
- Rich double chocolate brownie with dark chocolate ice cream
Loved on TripAdvisor
"I think this place is as good as any Hilton. Clean, comfortable, brilliant value, modern, fast friendly check in and a willingness to help."
"We have stayed here a few times and love it here. It's so peaceful and the hotel is lovely with great views. The breakfast is excellent, and staff are very friendly and helpful. We would recommend this place to stay"
"This is a very nice hotel located within the campus of the University of Stirling. Everything about the hotel is good: the staff; the room, the meals; the service."