Strathaven Hotel DBB; valid 7 days
Hamilton Road, ML10 6NY
- usually £170.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£85 instead of up to £170 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast & dinner or £165 to upgrade to 2 nights at the stunning Strathaven Hotel, South Lanarkshire; unwind in a gorgeous countryside location just 40 mins from Glasgow – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes breakfast and a £30pp dinner allowance
- Stunning 18th century country house set within three acres of grounds in South Lanarkshire
- The hotel’s restaurant underwent a gorgeous refurbishment, completed in September 2017
- Just a 40-minute drive from Glasgow
- Valid 7 days
Make a break to the country with today’s fantastic deal at the gorgeous Strathaven Hotel.
You and a lucky loved one will enjoy an overnight stay in this stunning 18th century country house. As part of your break, you’ll be treated to a delicious meal in the hotel’s restaurant with a generous £30 dinner allowance per person. Having undergone a beautiful refurbishment, it’s the ideal place to tuck into some tasty dishes before retiring to your cosy room for a peaceful slumber.
But that’s not all – you’ll wake up to a scrumptious full Scottish breakfast the following morning to set you up for the day ahead. And if you just aren’t ready to head back to the city, why not extend your stay to two nights? Go on – you know you want to!
Visit South Lanarkshire
Strathaven Hotel offers a glorious escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, complete with original period features, grand fireplaces and three acres of gorgeous grounds for you to unwind in. If you fancy a wander, why not explore the historic market town of Strathaven and uncover a plethora of quaint cafés and shops as well as historic landmarks like Strathaven Castle and Drumclog Monument, all of which are within easy reach from the hotel. Just a 40 minute drive from Glasgow, Strathaven is the perfect place for a midweek escape or romantic weekend getaway.
- Homemade soup of the day
- Red pepper and chickpea pâté with roasted ciabatta
- Roast pork belly with celeriac remoulade
- Chicken schnitzel with tomato relish, fries and charred lemon
- Scottish sea trout served with baby potatoes, samphire and caper butter
- Root vegetable, lentil and halloumi stew
- Lemon and ginger cheesecake with lemon curd
- Fig and almond tart with Tonka bean anglaise
- Sea salt and chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
Loved by itisoners
“The place was stunning; from the settings of the garden grounds to the building itself. Our room was very clean and spacious and the food from the restaurant was excellent. The staff were very helpful and absolutely nothing was a bother to them – they were always smiling and willing to listen. I would highly recommend this hotel.”
“Great breakfast and dinner, lovely staff and our room was spacious and comfortable. Would recommend this lovely wee hotel.”
“The hotel and surroundings were very peaceful. It was far more than I expected for the price; the food and facilities were excellent. I couldn’t fault it – a very pleasant experience.”