Black Isle Show tickets, Muir of Ord
Black Isle Show, Mannsfield Showground, Muir of Ord, IV6 7RS
- usually £26.00
- save 38%
- tickets sold
08:00 Thursday 3rd August
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
What do you call cows with a sense of humour? Laughing stock.
Ok, ok, our jokes might be rubbish but at least our deals aren’t baaad. Snap up tickets for the fantastic Black Isle Show and enjoy a fun day out for the whole family at this legendary agricultural event.
Have a farm-tastic day!
- Choice of two adult or two adult & two concession tickets
- Have an incredible day out at the legendary Black Isle Show which has been hosting this family-friendly event since 1836
- Learn all about the agricultural way of life and browse a plethora of fantastic displays including horse, sheep and fur & feather exhibitions
- Cheer along to the sheep shearing competitions, watch the chainsaw carvings or enter The Big Tractor Pull to win part of the £2,500 prize fund
- Entertain and educate the kids in the On the Farm tent where they can learn all about the country way of life with interactive displays including wooden cows to be milked, seeds to be planted and wool to be spun
- Browse over 300 trade stalls with fashion, jewellery, craft, pottery, food and drink stands all on offer
- Have a go on the funfair with loads of games, amusements and rides for all ages
- Enjoy a bite to eat from a multitude of fantastic on-site caterers plus sip on a tipple (or two!) at the fully licensed bar
- Hosted by the Black Isle Farmers’ Society in Muir of Ord, less than 30 minutes from Inverness
- Fantastic fun for all of the family this summer
Advance booking required. Ticket must be booked by Thur 3 Aug 2017 (we don't want you to miss out!)
Multiple purchases are not permitted. Max of one per member.
Duration: approx. 11 hrs.
Suitable for all ages; under 12's go free and concession tickets are valid for ages 12 - 18 yrs or for those 65+.
Weather appropriate clothing & footwear should be worn.
Includes a combination of indoor & outdoor attractions, all based in the main field at Mannsfield Showground, Muir of Ord.
Line-up is subject to change.
A good level of mobility is recommended; show is held outdoors and can be on uneven ground.
Wheelchair accessible; carers of registered disabled people will be given a free pass at the gate.
Dogs are permitted and must be kept on a lead at all times.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.