Get your skates on!
- Get your gloves, hats and woolly coats at the ready, Glice skating has arrived at Crieff Hydro
- Whether you're a total beginner or could give Torvil and Dean a run for their money, one thing is guaranteed - you'll have loads of fun!
- The water-free and eco-friendly rink is so smooth you won't be able to tell it apart from the real thing
- Once you're all skated out be sure to cosy up with a hot chocolate in one of the onsite cafes and restaurants
Multi award-winning Crieff Hydro Hotel
- Presented with a prestigious Gold Laurel Award in celebration of their 150th anniversary at this year's Scottish Hotel Awards, where they also bagged Scottish Family Hotel of the Year
- Featured on the Best Independent Venue Shortlist at the 2019 CHS Awards and named the top family-friendly hotel in LateRooms.com's Simply The Guest Awards UK 2017
- Family friendly resort with over 60 indoor and outdoor activities plus 6 places to eat
- Home to four friendly Alpacas, Chewpaca, Harry Potter, Ghost and Casper, a trip to Crieff Hydro is one you'll never forget!
- From ziplines and swings to giant jumping pillows, Glen's Adventure Park will keep kiddies (big and small) entertained for hours
- Complete with a giant tube slide, Glen's Fort will provide endless fun - and the most epic game of hide and seek ever
- Awarded 3 ticks by The Travel Guide – the top accolade available by Scotland the Best, held by only two resorts in the newest edition!
- Centrally located in 900 acres of glorious Perthshire countryside
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor