The Real Ale Trail, Aberdeen
Fierce Bar, 4 - 6 Exchequer Row, AB11 5BW
- usually £20.00
- save 40%
- tickets sold
11:00 Saturday 28th September
Share with friends
One ticket to The Real Ale Trail, Aberdeen; one-day festival with transport to 8 hand-picked quirky, off the beaten track pubs!
- One ticket to The Real Ale Trail in Aberdeen
- The one-day moving brew festival will take you to hand-selected pubs in the city as well as village pubs around the Aberdeenshire countryside!
- Includes transport between all eight pubs - a bus arrives every 30-45 minutes at each pub between 11am and 10pm, so you can hop on and off in your own time!
- The trail aims to take you to quirky, off the beaten track and hidden pubs that specialise in craft and real ale and great hospitality
- Explore places you’ve never visited before – you might find your new favourite!
The pubs you can visit
- The Fierce Bar, Aberdeen
- The Dutch Mill Hotel, Aberdeen
- Fourmile House Hotel, Kingswells
- Bieldside Inn, Bieldside
- Newton Arms, Newtonhill
- The Neuk, Portlethen
- Cove Bay Hotel, Cove Bay
- The Globe, Aberdeen