Selfie with Nicola Sturgeon, check. Can eat a whole pack of tea cakes and not feel ashamed, check. Watches Jackie Bird at Hogmanay every year, check. Congratulations, you’re definitely Scottish.
Get super patriotic with today’s deal.
- Face mask in Auld Lang Syne tartan
- Made with brushed cotton, machine washable and fully adjustable
- As worn by Scotland's First Minister which resulted in 15,000 mask orders to fulfil in just a few days
- For 20 years Slanj have been designing and tailoring bespoke Scottish outfits to the highest quality
- With three stores located in the hearts of Edinburgh and Glasgow the brand offers a wide variety of products, including kilt sales and hire, tartan trousers and high quality gifts offering an unforgettable experience along the best suited products
- They have innovated, designed and registered tartans for a number of organisations