Self-catering luxury lodges
- 3 or 4 night stay in a 3-bedroom luxury lodge for up to six people at Birchbrae Highland Lodges
- Fully equipped with all the comforts of home including three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fitted kitchen and large lounges with comfy furniture for you to relax in
- Also featuring a home cinema system with DVD & CD library and internet access
- If the weather permits dine al-fresco on the midge reduced verandah area
- Recently underwent a £120k refurbishment in all lodges and surrounding grounds
- Furry friends permitted by prior arrangement (charges apply)
- Valid 7 days until April 2021
Birchbrae Highland Lodges
- Scandinavian-style luxury lodges based in the peaceful village of Onich, just five miles from Glencoe - perfect for exploring the highlands!
- Discover local tourist attractions, including lochs, castles and glorious gardens; there’s even some secluded coves and beaches dotted along the shoreline!
- And if you want to explore even further, you can always hop on a ferry to a nearby island with Lismore, Mull and the Inner Hebrides all but a boat ride away
- With plenty of activities to partake in, including mountain biking and even whale-watching, you definitely won’t be bored
- 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor