- usually £589.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Luxury overnight stay for two in the Kingdom Suite inc a bottle of Champagne, dinner, breakfast in bed & full use of the leisure facilities at 4* Norton House Hotel & Spa, stunning Victorian mansion 20 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre - save up to 51%
- Luxury overnight stay for two in the Kingdom Suite
- Includes a bottle of Champagne, dinner, breakfast in bed and late check-out plus full use of the leisure facilities
- Awarded 4 red stars and a Rosette by the AA
- Beautiful tranquil location only 20 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Get away in style with a luxury stay at Norton House Hotel and Spa. You and a lucky loved one will stay in the fabulous Kingdom Suite which boasts a living room, dining room and large bathroom complete with his and hers basins, rolltop bath and separate shower. There’s also floor to ceiling windows and a large private balcony, perfect for admiring the beautiful surroundings.
You’ll pop open a bottle of Champagne on arrival then once you’ve settled in, you can use your £35pp allowance for a delicious dinner in the Brasserie, the hotel’s award-winning AA Rosette restaurant. The next day, you’ll be treated to breakfast in bed and you can really make the most of your morning thanks to late check-out. It’s the ultimate indulgent getaway that you and your partner deserve!
Despite its tranquil backdrop, Norton House Hotel and Spa is a mere 20-minute drive from Edinburgh City Centre. Unwind and enjoy your stay at this elegant country venue, boasting lush greenery, an award-winning restaurant and sterling service, you’ll find everything you need to relax.
Explore the beautiful grounds and make use of the luxury facilities; the motivated amongst you can work up a sweat in the gym or do some lengths in the heated pool, whilst those seeking a more tranquil break can chill out in the hydrotherapy pool, sauna or steam room.
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with Famous Grouse whisky pepper sauce
- Tempura squid with garlic mayonnaise, served with spring onion, toasted sesame seeds and a soya glaze
- Country style button and cep mushroom soup with truffle oil and freshly baked bread
- Beef burger in a toasted bun with mature Scottish cheddar, bacon, tomato, lettuce, gherkins, red onion, burger relish and hand cut chips
- Scottish salmon fillet with roast beetroot, wholegrain mustard and celeriac purée
- Butternut, barley and seed risotto with goats cheese and baby leaf salad
- Baked Granny Smith apple terrine with sea buckthorn curd and yoghurt sorbet
- Warm chocolate torte with mandarin sorbet
- Cardamom and citrus tapioca with poached pear, gingerbread and cinnamon ice cream
Fabulous TripAdvisor reviews
“Loads of staff and they are all friendly and seem happy to be doing their jobs. Hotel is a traditional country house with a modern wing and a great spa which has all mod cons and has been refurbished to a high standard. The grounds are immaculately kept with nice seating areas outside.”
“On arrival we were upgraded to the Kingdom Suite, which is the biggest suite in the hotel. It was unbelievable! Huge suite with amazing balcony, which was a sun trap. Wife loved the huge bath and the shower was the best! Breakfast was top class as usual and the spa & facilitates are up there with the best on offer. If you haven’t stayed you need to book up!”
“We decided to stay in the Kingdom Suite with its lavish bathroom, opulent lounge and dining room. The staff could not do enough for us – everyone made us very welcome. The food is amazing - great choice on the menu, tasted delicious and the presentation was gorgeous. The hotel was well-maintained with clean, beautiful grounds. You will go a long way to find hotel as excellent as this one! We would definitely stay here again and again.”