Multi award-winning riverside retreat, Dunkeld
Bridgehead, Dunkeld, PH8 0AQ
- usually £122.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast and optional dinner or 2 nights with dinner on the first evening at the Atholl Arms Hotel, Dunkeld; regional winner of 3 Scottish Hotel Awards 2019 - save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance or upgrade to stay two nights with dinner on the first evening
- Regional winner of three 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards: Bar Dining Hotel, Pet Hotel of the Year and the People of Excellence Housekeeper award
- Pet-friendly hotel in the heart of pretty Perthshire; less than an hour from Dundee by car
- Stunning riverside location with views over the River Tay
- 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
With today’s deal, you and a loved one will be swept away to the beautiful pastures of Perthshire. You’ll stay for one or two nights at the Atholl Arms Hotel, built on the bonnie banks of the River Tay. Once you’ve settled into your stylish and cosy abode, you can make your way downstairs to explore the hotel’s fantastic dining options, with a £20pp dining allowance to spend at either the Meeting Place Bistro or the Riverside Restaurant. No matter what you choose, you’re guaranteed to sample some of the finest cuisine alongside beautiful waterfront views.
And don’t think we’d forget about the most important meal of the day – a fresh and hearty breakfast is included for you in the morning too!
Tucked beneath the five-arched bridge over the famous River Tay, the historic Atholl Arms is a hidden haven for those who need a break from the hassles of modern life. Set in the charming conservation village of Dunkeld, you can enjoy a slower pace of life with relaxing strolls across the countryside. And if you fancy bringing your four-legged pal, you’re more than welcome to – this pet-friendly hotel encourages canine guests!
The hotel scooped three regional wins at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards: Best Bar Dining Hotel, Pet Hotel of the Year and the People of Excellence Housekeeper award, so you know you’re in very capable hands!
- Honey BBQ chicken wings served with celery sticks
- Scottish smoked salmon served with capers, pickled cucumber and crème fraiche
- Haggis, neeps and tatties
- Beef and ale pie with roasted vegetables and chips or potatoes
- Battered haddock and chips
- Macaroni and cheese with chips
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Cheesecake of the day served with a fruit coulis
- Hot apple crumble with fresh cream and ice cream
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
“Breakfast was a pleasure and very tasty, good quality sausages, black pudding etc. Décor is eclectic comfy and interesting. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, thank you!”
“Room was clean, fresh and had an amazing view. Staff were very welcoming and seemed really sincere. They seemed to love their jobs and it showed, they were so lovely. Loved our stay and will return.”
“I have to say thank you to the lovely staff who from booking until checking out were so friendly and helpful. They gave us lots of good information on the surrounding area, where to walk etc. and it was much appreciated.”