Glasgow 1770 Single Malt Scotch Whisky - The Original (50cl)
- The Original combines the finest Scottish barley and the exceptionally pure water of Loch Katrine to create the finest spirit and is handcrafted in copper pot stills
- A fresh and fruity taste with dried dark fruits and tropical undertones on the nose, a sweet butterscotch and crème brûlée char on the pallet and a long finish of thickly spread orange marmalade and a slight spice
- The single malt has won a range of awards including Gold at the Scotch Whisky Masters and International Whisky Competition - to name a few!
The Glasgow Distillery Company
- The Glasgow Distillery Company was founded in 1770 and remained active until closing at the beginning of the 20th Century
- They then re-opened in 2014 and became the first Single Malt Whisky Distillery to open in Glasgow in over 100 years
- Features in The Scotsman, The Herald and Forbes