- usually £24.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Brewery tour for two with a beer on arrival and an optional tasting of four new experimental beers or a 6 pack to take away at 71 Brewing, City Centre; Dundee’s first brewery in 50 years - save up to 55%
Hop to it!
- Brewery tour for two at 71 Brewing
- Option to include a tasting of four delicious new experimental beers, including Breakfast Toast, Mandarin Sky, Berry Bon Bon and Lemon Loca
- Or a 6 pack to take away
- All options include a beer on arrival to start your tour off in style
- Take to the brewery floor and learn all about the history of the building as well as the process of brewing, from raw ingredients to packaging the final product
- The brewery is a former ironworks spread over three floors and was once a powerhouse of production that churned out thick black smoke and world-class metalwork in equal measure
- It is the first brewery to open in Dundee for 50 years and aims to revive the lost art of brewing in the city
- Brews classic beer, lager and IPA and crafts seasonal beers inspired by traditional European classics and progressive new world flavours
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor and number 2 of 99 things to do in Dundee!
- Loved by itisoners