Brunch at Rogue St Andrews
209 South Street, KY16 9EF
- usually £28.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Brunch for two or four with an optional glass of Prosecco each at Rogue St Andrews; tuck into dishes from the award-winning owners behind Glasgow’s Porter & Rye, The Crafty Pig and Lebowski’s – save up to 54%
- Brunch for two or four with an optional glass of Prosecco each
- Part of the award-winning Kained Holdings group who won Independent Multiple Operator of the Year at SLTN Awards 2016
- Rogue represents the group’s first venture into St Andrews since teaming up with pub retailer Greene King
- Sister venues include Glasgow’s Lebowski’s, Porter & Rye and The Crafty Pig
- The venue produce their own gin from a private distillery inside the restaurant and boast a premium cocktail bar
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
You and up to three friends can enjoy a glamorous morning with a brunch from the gorgeous Rogue St Andrews. Tuck into a light eggs Benedict or a classic fry-up, washed down with a chilled glass of Prosecco. With beautiful and stylish interiors, this new bar and restaurant is the perfect setting for a food pit stop, whether you're catching up with old friends or recovering from the night before!
The brainchild of the award-winning Kained Holdings group who have produced fantastic venues across Scotland, Rogue St Andrews can boast the likes of Glasgow’s Porter & Rye and Lebowski’s as its sister venues. On top of an impressive restaurant serving up brilliant brunches and produce from local suppliers, this multi-faceted venue also offers up a fantastic cocktail bar plus its very own gin distillery. Producing its own unique brand of Felons Gin, you can even pick up a bottle to take home from the restaurant if you’re the designated driver for the evening.
With a contemporary atmosphere, sparkling service, high end cuisine and a buzzing bar, you know you can expect great things if you choose to go Rogue.
Sample brunch menu
- Eggs Benedict
- Eggs Royale
- Eggs Hebridean
- Scrambled eggs or avocado on toast
- Full Scottish breakfast – smoked bacon, lorne sausage, link sausage, black pudding, haggis, baked beans, grilled tomato, potato scone, mushrooms, fried egg
- Full vegetarian breakfast – vegetarian haggis, home fries, grilled tomato, mushroom, fried egg, baked beans, potato scone
"What a great find this place has been. We have been to St Andrews quite a few times and this new bar is fabulous, whether it’s for just a relaxing drink or for something to eat. I can recommend the Prosecco brunch; it’s great value and the vegetarian breakfast was out of this world."
"Pleasant surroundings, excellent service and a lovely meal. It was perfect and we will return in future!"
"My wife went in for a Prosecco brunch on the morning of her 40th birthday. Good menu to choose from, a nice selection of dishes and washed down with Prosecco. Pleasant surroundings and the service was really good. She said she would be very happy to go back there again."