- usually £141.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, 2-course dinner and a gin fizz cream tea on arrival at the recently refurbished Ernespie House Hotel, Castle Douglas; the perfect base to start exploring Dumfries and Galloway – save up to 51%
- One or two-night stay for two
- Includes breakfast, dinner and a gin fizz cream tea on arrival
- The hotel has recently undergone a refurbishment under new ownership and boasts spacious facilities filled with character
- A great location to explore Dumfries and Galloway with local attractions including the historic Threave Castle and gardens just 3 miles away
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
If you’re tired of the big smoke, make a break for the gorgeous pastures of Dumfries and Galloway with today’s deal for the Ernespie House Hotel. For one or two nights, you and a lucky loved one can enjoy a fantastic and relaxing stay at this cosy and traditional Scottish hotel. Having undergone a recent renovation, you can relax and unwind in your charming abode before heading down to the bar for a wee dram beside the roaring fire.
As well as a hearty breakfast morning of your stay, you’ll tuck into a delicious two-course dinner on the evening of your arrival. But that’s not all – you’ll be welcomed in with a gin fizz cream tea, brimming with classic treats like scones with clotted cream and jam and washed down with lashings of loose leaf tea. Fancy!
Once you’ve enjoyed your treats, you can explore all the gorgeous surrounding area has to offer. With historic locations resting a stone’s throw away from the hotel, there’s plenty to see and do during your stay. Take a trip to Threave Castle with its beautiful surrounding gardens, visit the lovely Loch Ken or have fun exploring the pretty fishing town of Kirkudbright. Whatever you choose to do, you’ll be bowled over by the beauty of this scenic corner of Scotland.
- Spiced Thai fish cakes flavoured with ginger, garlic and lemongrass served with sweet chilli sauce
- Stuffed portobello mushrooms with blue cheese
- Haggis and tattie scone stack topped with crispy bacon and a blue cheese drizzle
- Fish and chips served with mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Red Thai chicken curry served with aromatic Basmati rice
- Oven-baked macaroni topped with bacon and grilled tomato and accompanied by chips and salad
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“Very welcoming and the service, food and hospitality was excellent. Fantastic views from the dining room - we watched the sunrise as we ate our breakfast. Would highly recommend it if you are looking for somewhere in the area.”
“If you're looking for a quintessentially Scottish and traditional yet updated boutique hotel with stunning farmland views, you won't be disappointed.”
“The food was exceptional and the menu had a nice variety of choices. Breakfast was well-presented with some tasty options there too. The owners were very friendly and have made us want to stay there again. They've only just taken over the place but have a clear plan for success and they start with the guests.”