- deals sold
Share with friends
1, 2 or 3 course cooking session for one with a hamper at the brand new Dundee Cooking Academy; owned by award-winning Adam Newth of Tayberry and Castlehill and Masterchef: The Professionals contestant Lewis Donegan
- 1, 2 or 3 course cooking session for one at the brand new Dundee Cooking Academy
- The first of its kind facility offers a wide selection of cooking classes open to the public led by Head Chef Tutor Lewis Donegan and award-winning local chef Adam Newth
- Be one of the first to experience these sessions when the academy opens in October!
- The classes are designed to suit budding cooks of any level of ability and to cater to a wide range of interests and specialist topics
- The fun and interactive experience will develop your skills, strengthen your food knowledge and also give you an entertaining night in a casual, stress-free environment!
- Sessions include steak, curry, seafood, pasta and more
- Co-owned by acclaimed chef Adam Newth, the man behind the hugely popular Tayberry and Castlehill restaurants
- He won Young Scottish Chef of the Year, Young Seafood Chef of the Year and Young Chef of the Year between 2013-16
- Fellow owner Lewis Donegan was born and bred in Dundee, and started his culinary career at the city’s Hilton hotel, before moving on to various Michelin-starred restaurants
- He’s even cooked for the Queen and appeared on Masterchef: The Professionals!