Fort Douglas entry, Dalkeith Country Park
Dalkeith Country Park, via Kings Gate, Dalkeith, Edinburgh, EH22 1ST
- deals sold
Share with friends
Adult and child entry to Fort Douglas at Dalkeith Country Park; explore the treehouse, try the high-rise walkway, zip-wires, brand new Sky Maze and more this summer!
- Afternoon entry for one adult and one child to Fort Douglas at Dalkeith Country Park
- Includes entry to the recently-opened Sky Maze, zip wires, turreted treehouse, high-rise walkway, toddler area and more
- Nurture their inner knight, ninja, princess, wizard, warrior, pirate or adventurer with the fantastic play structures at Fort Douglas
- Explore the most magical turreted treehouses, suspension bridges, slides, climbing walls, zip slides and secret tunnels of the brilliant playground
- Explore the beautiful grounds, workshop spaces and stores and enjoy food and drinks at the onsite cafés
- Grown up adventurers can also take a moment to wander around the gorgeous Restoration Yard Store, Restaurant and Wellbeing Lab and see all that there is to offer in the spaces there
- With a busy timetable of events, workshops and classes, plus the popular restaurant and coffee bar serving delicious meals made from locally-sourced ingredients, you’ll want to set up camp all year!
- Easily accessible from the City Centre by car, bus and train
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor