Glencoe getaway at the Onich Hotel - from £59
Onich, Nr Fort William Inverness Shire , PH33 6RY
- usually £122.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast & a bottle of wine or Prosecco on arrival plus an optional 2 course dinner at The Onich Hotel, Glencoe; boasts fab views across Loch Linnhe - save up to 58%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a bottle of wine or Prosecco on arrival
- Option to include a two-course dinner for the first night of your stay
- Family-run hotel boasts fantastic views over Loch Linnhe
- Fantastic location between Glencoe and Fort William; the perfect base to explore the Highlands
- Valid 7 days
With dramatic mountain views and a stunning loch-side setting, the Onich Hotel is a family-run hotel offering pretty accommodation within gorgeous gardens.
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can take a break to this Highland haven and enjoy a one or two-night stay in a loch view room. You’ll receive a warm welcome with a bottle of wine or Prosecco on arrival to toast the start of a great stay as you soak in the stunning scenery from the window of your cosy abode.
Once you’ve settled in and started to unwind, you can make your way downstairs for two courses of tasty treats for your taste buds. Topped off with a fresh breakfast in the morning, this makes for the ideal break. Go on – you know you deserve it!
Explore the Highlands
With beautiful views across the Glencoe mountains in the east and the Isle of Mull in the West, the Onich Hotel is ideally placed for all lovers of the outdoors. Take the chance to explore this beautiful region of Scotland with plenty of local activities to try. Head to Fort William, the ‘outdoor capital of Scotland’, and take on Ben Nevis; one of the UK’s tallest mountains. Or if you’d rather put your feet up, why not take a trip on the iconic Jacobite steam train made famous for its appearance in the Harry Potter films? With opportunities to ski and snowboard in the winter or go hillwalking in the summer, you’ll find something to suit your style and pace of life, no matter what time of year it is.
- Traditional Cullen skink served with freshly baked bread
- Haggis spheres fried in Japanese breadcrumbs and served on a bed of mash potatoes with a whisky jus
- Warm spinach, potato, olives and onion salad, finished with a grain mustard dressing and feta cheese
- Traditional fish and chips served with tartar sauce and green peas
- Scottish beef and ale pie served alongside seasonal vegetables and with your choice of mashed potatoes or chips
- Sauté of penne pasta, smoked salmon and spring spinach bound together in a creamy sauce and dusted with Parmesan shavings (vegetarian option available)