Go Ape Treetop Challenge plus cream tea for one child or one adult, Aberfoyle; awarded Best UK Attraction/Destination at the 2019 School Travel Awards and rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
Take on the challenge!
- Treetop Challenge for one child or adult at Go Ape Aberfoyle
- Includes a cream tea to reward yourself with after!
- Home to 2 of the longest zips in the UK, you’ll be flying over trees and waterfalls with unprecedented views of the surrounding hills and valleys
- The start of the Treetop Challenge packs a punch with a colossal 323-metre zip thrill before you’ve even tackled the high-rise challenges
- A mecca for thrill seekers who love canopy high tree-to-trees crossings, free-fall Tarzan Swings and riding super-fast, very long zips
- The reward at the end is a whopping 45-metre-high, 426-metre-long flight back down to earth on a zip line
- The venue was awarded Best UK Attraction/Destination Award at the 2019 School Travel Awards as well as the 2018 Amazon Growing Business Award
- Health and safety is paramount for the team, as they were awarded the prestigious RoSPA Health and Safety Leisure Trophy last year
- Located in the picturesque Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Loved by The Telegraph, Get Out With The Kids and Mummy Travels
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor and the #1 thing to do in Aberfoyle
- Valid 7 days
- The Lodge - Forest Visitor Centre,