- deals sold
Share with friends
FINAL TIX REMAINING! Harry Potter at Glencoe: itison Drive-In Movies! See the Harry Potter movies in one of the filming locations, ride on magical chairlifts, enjoy tasty potions and more - £30 per car inc booking fee
Limited tix remaining – make the most of the last few weeks of the summer holidays before the kids get the train back to Hogwarts, or extend your bank holiday weekend and treat yourself to a magical half day on the Friday!
After our last event sold out in just an hour, Scotland's biggest and best drive-in movie experience is back with our most magical event yet! This summer, take the ultimate pilgrimage to itison Drive-In Movies: Harry Potter at Glencoe Mountain Resort, and experience the films like never before.
Surrounded by mountainous scenery which fans will recognise as a key filming location for the movies; firepits for toasting mallows; and magical chairlift rides to fly you up the mountain; itison Drive-In Movies is the perfect way to indulge your love of Harry Potter (and the perfect excuse to make a night of it and spend the weekend in one of Scotland’s most beautiful areas).
Park up for Scotland’s most magical drive-in!
- See your choice of movie on our state-of-the-art huge outdoor movie screen
- Enjoy the movies as never before, with magical matinées and twilight screenings under the stars
- Magical wonderland with firepits for toasting marshmallows, plus loads of wizard-worthy food (with burgers, nachos, chips, woodfired pizzas and plenty of sweet treats all on the menu) and tasty potions
- For daytime screenings, fly up the mountain and see the spectacular scenery from above with magical chairlift rides for just £3 for kids and £6 for adults with today's deal; you'll be able to get off and the top and snap incredible pictures and have a wander around
- Adrenaline-raising tubing is also available on site for a small charge, which will see you whizz down the slopes on a rubber ring
- Great excuse for a road trip and to make a day of it (or spend the night!); take in the famous viaduct at Glenfinnan; discover Fort William, Tyndrum, Stirling; or explore the gorgeous Highlands
- Glencoe was home to Hagrid’s hut, and the scene when Hermione punched Malfoy in the face
- Immerse yourself in a magical world you’ll remember forever
What’s on this August:
Friday 3rd August
- 11am – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (gates open 9am, approx. exit time 1:35pm)
- 4:30pm – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (gates open 2:30pm, approx. exit time 7.15pm)
- SOLD OUT - 9:30pm – Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (gates open 7:45pm, approx. exit time 11.55pm)
Saturday 4th August
- 11am – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (gates open 9am, approx. exit time 1.35pm)
- SOLD OUT - 4:30pm – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (gates open 2:30pm, approx. exit time 7.10pm)
- SOLD OUT - 9:30pm – Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (gates open 7:40pm, approx. exit time 11.50pm)
Sunday 5th August
- 11am – Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (gates open 9am, approx. exit time 1.35pm)
- 4.30pm – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 (gates open 2:30pm, approx. exit time 7pm)
- SOLD OUT - 9:30pm – Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 (gates open 7:30pm, approx. exit time 11.40pm)
Watch a video for more
What to expect
One car ticket to itison Drive-In Movies!
Option to include child or adult passes for the chairlift.
Choice of films:
Fri 3 Aug
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone - 11am (gates open 9am)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - 4.30pm (gates open 2.30pm)
Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - 9.30pm (gates open 7.45pm)
Sat 4 Aug
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone - 11am (gates open 9am)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 4.30pm (gates open 2.30pm)
Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 9.30pm (gates open 7.40pm)
Sun 5 Aug
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - 11am (gates open 9am)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt1 - 4.30pm (gates open 2.30pm)
Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt2 - 9.30pm (gates open 7.30pm)
Ticket is valid for the time and date shown on your ticket only; subject to availability. Please do not arrive before the gates open time for your selected movie as shown on your ticket.
Ticket is valid for one vehicle, driver and up to 4 passengers. We recommend you don't overload your car to ensure all passengers can comfortably view through the windscreen.
Chairlift passes are valid until 5pm only:
- For safety reasons, the chairlift only runs until 5pm (we don't want you to get lost in the dark!).
- Chairlift passes must be purchased in conjunction with a movie ticket and can be used from the gates opening time for the movie you have purchased a ticket for.
- Remember that if you choose to take a chairlift ride during the movie the view of the screen may not be the best but the view of the surroundings will be!
- Max of 2 people per chairlift.
- 1 chairlift pass is valid for 1 person for 1 chairlift ride.
- Chairlift prices are per person.
- Child passes are valid for ages 11 and under; ages 12+ require an adult pass.
- All ages can enjoy the chairlift; parental discretion advised.
- Chairlifts passes are not valid for twilight showings.
Tickets can be presented on mobile device or printed for redemption; please show your voucher on arrival.
Multiple purchases permitted across all screenings. If you want to see every film you can!
You must have a working FM radio (in-car or handheld) to hear the movie. Details of frequency will be provided on arrival.
Unless you've purchased tickets for multiple screenings, all cars will leave the site after the movie. There's loads of places really close to the site that you can move to if you want more time to explore the area.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: PG (152 mins).
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: PG (161 mins).
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: PG (142 mins).
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 12 (157 mins).
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 12 (138 mins).
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: 12 (153 mins).
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: 12 (146 mins).
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: 12 (130 mins).
Parental discretion is advised.
Please check the weather report and dress accordingly - we recommend wrapping up and bringing extra blankets to keep cosy. Please wear outdoor shoes!
Full map and details will be emailed prior to event.
Food and drinks will be available to purchase on-site.
Latecomers will not be admitted - please arrive no later than 20 minutes before screening to guarantee entry.
Cars will be parked on a first come first basis - don't worry - our team will make sure you get a great view!
4x4s and people carriers are permitted and will be allocated in a designated area to make sure everyone gets a great view of the movie.
No vans, coaches or commercial vehicles permitted.
We ask that you do not overload your car for viewing purposes. You must comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988, ensuring every passenger has a seat belt.
For the enjoyment of all patrons you must remain in your car during the screening.
Engines and lights must be switched off during the performance apart from when you are charging your battery (if required).
Strictly no alcohol permitted.
Toilet facilities available including disabled toilets.
No pets permitted.
Should you for any reason need to leave the screening you will be provided with a contact telephone number to call for assistance.
Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owners. itison.com & Safety Training Scotland do not accept any liability and cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage to your property or for any collisions that may occur causing injury.
The event will take place on a hard standing car park.
£8 of the ticket price is allocated towards the actual cinema ticket relating to this performance.
Ticket is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.