- deals sold
Share with friends
7 night Northern Lights Arctic break for two adults with Transun or a 2 night Santa break to Lapland for a family of up to four; includes return flights, full board accommodation, husky & reindeer experience, snowmobile adventure & loads more!
- Arctic break with Transun
- Opt for a 7 night Northern Lights Arctic break for two adults including return flights from Newcastle with hot meals on board, full board accommodation, transfers, an incredible husky safari and reindeer camp, a visit to the Sami Museum, a beautiful Northern Lights snowmobile safari and forest trek and a snowshow introduction!
- Alternatively, enjoy a 2 night Santa break for a family of three or four to Lapland including return flights from Manchester with hot meals on board, full board accommodation, a private family meeting with Santa with a gift for kids, husky experience, snowmobile adventure and a magical reindeer sleigh ride!
- Enjoy a truly magical, once in a lifetime experience with your family or other half at the most wonderful time of the year
- For the Northern Lights break, you’ll stay in Karesuando, a remote village 160 miles north of the Arctic Circle for an authentic experience
- Guides will lead you to night-time vantage points, offering optimum chances for witnessing the beautiful light phenomenon
- You’ll also have the opportunity to mush your own team of huskies and visit the nearby village of Hetta, home to the Sami museum which provides a fascinating insight into Sami culture
- You’ll traverse the Arctic landscape using the age-old method of snowshoes – usually with hilarious results!
- If you take the kids on a magical Santa break, you’ll hop across the border between Finnish Karesuando and Swedish Karesuando, exploring the wonders of Lapland and even meeting the man in red himself!
- Get them excited for Christmas and make memories they’ll never forget