Scotland’s best fish & chips, St Andrews
1 Union St, St Andrews, KY16 9PQ
- usually £32.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Award-winning fish and chips with mushy peas and onion rings for two to sit-in or takeaway from Cromars, St Andrews; officially crowned the best fish and chips in Scotland by The National Fish and Chip Awards 2018 – save up to 53%
- Award-winning fish and chips with mushy peas and onion rings for two
- Options to sit in or take away
- Officially crowned Scotland’s Best Fish and Chip Shop by The National Fish and Chip Awards 2018
- Cromars have also won Best Fish and Chips Establishment Central 2018 at the Food Awards Scotland and were awarded a Gold Seal from the Good Food Awards
- Perfect location in the centre of St Andrews; just a short walk from the sea, cathedral, castle, golf course and other local attractions
- Rave reviews from the likes of the Daily Record
There are few things in life that are better than a really good chippy and with today’s deal, you and a fish loving friend can taste the best of the best.
You’ll each batter in to a helping of fresh fish, chunky chips plus a side of mushy peas and onion rings at the award-winning Cromars in St Andrews. Reviewed as ‘exceptional’ by the Daily Record, and voted as the number 1 fish and chip shop in Scotland, you just know this deal is bound to be the catch of the day! And if you’d rather enjoy your fish on the go, you can opt to take your supper away with you. With winding cobbled streets, majestic sandstone buildings and a beautiful beach front, St Andrews offers the perfect backdrop for a couple of friends to explore and catch up.
With an awards cabinet bursting at the seams, Cromars are experts in producing exceptional fish and chips with a focus on using only the finest local Scottish ingredients. Making everything by hand, the traditional way, Cromars have been able to establish themselves as the very best of the best. Having been officially crowned the Best Fish and Chip Shop in Scotland at this year’s National Fish and Chip Awards, the venue has also been awarded a 2019 Gold Seal for Fish and Chips by the Good Food Awards for consistent excellence over three consecutive years, proving they can really go the distance when it comes to a great chippy!