Seamill House DBB, Ayrshire - £69
Ardrossan Road, West Kilbride, KA23 9NA
- usually £146.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £146 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, dinner and a bottle of Prosecco at newly-opened Seamill House Hotel, Ayrshire – save 53%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a bottle of Prosecco in room, and a £20pp dinner allowance
- Newly-opened boutique hotel on the coast front of Ayrshire
- The hotel’s restaurant offers spectacular views of Seamill Beach to the Firth of Clyde over to the Isle of Arran
- Beautifully-designed bedrooms offering luxurious touches like sumptuous décor and Elemis toiletries
Newly-opened in stunning Ayrshire, the Seamill House Hotel is the perfect seaside location combining elegant and modern décor with picture-perfect Scottish scenery right on the doorstep. After being welcomed to your room with a perfectly chilled bottle of Prosecco, you can step out and explore the local area, taking in Seamill Beach, which offers up spectacular views across the water.
Dine in style
As well as your Prosecco, you’ll also be treated to some of the hotel’s delicious dishes. Armed with a £20pp allowance, you can tuck into starters like chicken liver parfait with fig and apple chutney and toasted brioche; mains like grilled Loch Fyne salmon with light ale rarebit crust, buttered greens and a beurre noisette and caper dressing; and desserts like dark chocolate chocolate torte with orange curd and jaffa cake ice cream.