Stylish city break
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out at Selina NQ1
- Option to include a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and £40 dinner spend in your choice of two nearby restaurants
- Dine in recently revamped Wilson's Social - once home to The Patron and part of the hotel - with relaxed vibes and delicious food
- Or neighbouring Corner Boy Irish Bar & Deli known for the best Guinness in Manchester and home to 'Parmogeddon at the Corner Boy' - serving up cheesy Northern delights!
- Renovated Victorian building within walking distance from the Arndale shopping centre, Piccadilly Gardens and Shudehill metrolink station
- The Northern Quarter has plenty of bars, restaurants and nightlife to keep you entertained during your stay
- Manchester is the city with something for everyone – from top-class shopping, two of the country’s biggest football teams, plenty of museums and so much more!
- Valid 7 days
Sample Wilson's Social menu
- Pan fried halloumi with whipped avocado and curried slaw
- Crispy calamari with lemon and garlic aioli
- Black pepper tofu with marinated watermelon, cucumber and lime
- Buffalo buttermilk chicken burger with sriracha and maple glaze, blue cheese mayo, lettuce, pickled purple slaw and sweet potato fries
- Charcoal grilled butternut squash with balsamic red onions, toasted spiced cashew nuts, tossed in zhug and dressed with pomegranate molasses and tahini sauce
- Pan fried sea bass fillets with tomato salsa, whipped avocado and potato rosti
Parmogeddon at The Corner Boy sample menu
- The Holy Grail, a classic - buttermilk chicken breast coated in panko crumb, topped with homemade beshamel sauce & melted cheese
- The Vegan Mary - cauliflower steak, polenta crumb & homemade vegan beshamel sauce & melted cheese
- Stateside Sinner - classic with slices of American style hot dog, mustard, ketchup & gherkins
- Cluckin' Hell Butty - classic on toasted brioche bun, slaw, rocket & garlic mayo
- all served with seasoned chips, a side of rocket & pico de gallo and a homemade sauce of choice.