- usually £11.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- A slice of homemade cake, scone or traybake with a hot drink each for two
- Or upgrade to a lunchtime main each
- All cakes, scones and tray bakes are made freshly in house
- Family-run business and sister venue to the popular Palais Tea Room in Dundee
- Situated in the heart of Dundee's waterfront with beautiful views across the harbour
- Just a 5 minute walk to Dundee's train station or bus station
- 100% of itisoners would recommend
Treat yourself to a sweet pick-me-up with today’s tasty deal from The Quay. You and a friend will enjoy a delicious homemade cake, traybake or scone with cream and jam from the ever-changing selection, featuring favourites like lemon drizzle cake and chocolate brownies, accompanied by a hot drink of your choice. Ideal for a break from shopping or to catch up with a friend, you’ll also be treated to gorgeous views across the harbour as the café is located right on the waterfront!
If you fancy treating a friend to something a little more filling, go for today’s second option to enjoy a lovely waterside lunch. Warm up with hot homemade soup of the day, served with a side of chunky bread and butter, as well as your pick of bagel, panini, sandwich or ciabatta from the menu. With a choice of fillings including BBQ pulled pork and cheddar and smoked salmon and cream cheese, plus veggie options including cranberry and brie or grilled halloumi with sun-dried tomato and rocket, there’s something to tempt everyone’s taste buds. Or, if you’d rather, you can enjoy tasty mac n’ cheese with garlic and herb ciabatta or succulent Cajun-spiced chicken served in a tortilla wrap with peppers, onions plus optional sour cream, salsa and cheese – delicious!
“Without doubt the best scone I have every eaten - delicious! Nice staff and lovely setting; we will definitely return.”
“A lovely setting with delicious cakes.”
“This was my first visit today but definitely not my last. I could not fault anything – the service was great, the staff were lovely and the food was excellent. A really nice, relaxed and spacious cafe. Would highly recommend.”