- Sandwich for one to take away at Tayble Deli
- Option to include soup to warm you this winter
- Or upgrade to a sandwich, hot drink with a festive syrup and sweet treat each for two
- Choose from a wide range of signature sandwiches or get creative and build your own!
- They serve Scottish produce all from local suppliers, including bread and pastries from Wild Hearth Bakery and cakes and desserts from Maxwell Desserts
- From the same owners as The Tayberry
- Only opened in May this year on Bank Street
- Just a 10 minute walk from the train station and V&A Museum
Sample signature sandwich menu
- Tayble Signature with extra mature cheddar, ham, smoked chicken and tarragon mayo, tomato and Arran mustard
- The Mama-Mia with tomato, buffalo mozzarella, basil pesto and rocket
- The Absolute Roaster - roast gammon, roast topside of beef, sweet onion jam and red cabbage slaw
- The Spicy Chadder with harissa chicken mayo, extra mature cheddar, jalapeño and spring onion
- Did I mention I'm Vegan - tomato and chilli garbanzo, beetroot and mixed leaf salad
- Or build your own sandwich!