- usually £237.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
Share with friends
£149 instead of £237 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 3 course dinner with canapés and late check-out or £165 instead of £333 to upgrade to a suite at award-winning 4* Knockendarroch Hotel & Restaurant, Pitlochry – save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, three-course 2 AA Rosette dinner, canapés and late check-out
- Option to upgrade to stay in a suite
- 4* hotel built in 1880 with many stunning original features still intact
- Rated 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a partner head to Knockendarroch in Perthshire for a relaxing overnight stay. Voted the number one hotel in Pitlochry on TripAdvisor and in the top 20 hotels in the UK for service, you’ll be warmly welcomed as you’re shown to your comfortable room, adorned with plush contemporary furnishings; or if you’re feeling extra decadent, you can upgrade to stay in one of their stunning suites, equipped with a wealth of extra space, amazing views across Highland Perthshire, and a separate lounge area to relax in.
Once you’ve had your fill of your beautiful room, you can head downstairs for a fantastic three-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, preluded with canapés in the lounge. Sleep it all off in your decadently comfortable bed, and don’t rush to get up; late check-out makes sure you can have a lovely long lie-in.
- Breast of Highland grouse served with rosemary rosti, parsnip purée, poached pear and juniper jus
- Open salad of chargrilled asparagus and halloumi cheese with sweet potato, dukkah, balsamic and walnut glaze
- Jerusalem artichoke soup served with a nutmeg crème fraîche
- Beetroot cured salmon gravlax with pickled cucumber, fennel, baby capers and horseradish dressing
- Tenderloin of pork with pommes dauphinoise, white onion purée, glazed apples, peas and thyme glaze
- Fillet of sea bream with niçoise style salad, crab beignets, pak choi and lime beurre blanc
- Roasted aubergine and courgette fueille de brick parcel with sunblushed tomatoes, goat’s cheese and basil oil
- Loin of Perthshire lamb served with herb mash, celeriac purée, haggis samosa, tenderstem broccoli and rosemary jus
- Poached Santa Rose plums with vanilla bean parfait, raspberry coulis and granola
- Dark chocolate and orange crème brûleé with hazelnut sablé biscuits and apricot sorbet
- Warm Scottish border tart with raspberry coulis, pistachio crumbs and vanilla bean ice cream
- Selection of Scottish cheese with fig salami, grapes, apple, house made biscuits and oatcakes
Knockendarroch Hotel & Restaurant
With a great location less than a mile from the Pitlochry attractions of the Festival Theatre and Tummel river, the gorgeous 4* Knockendarroch Hotel & Restaurant still retains many of the original features from its construction in 1880, including the entrance porch with stone columns, stained glass windows and the stunning grand staircase. Boasting amazing views of Highland Perthshire from its elevated position, it’s the ideal place to unwind.
“Scottish Highland hotel experience at its best.”
“Four of us enjoyed a really nice weekend here. The quality of the food was quite simply exceptional. The staff too were very attentive. Really nice lounge area and our room had recently been refurbished to a very high standard. Very nice!”
“The hotel itself is country house perfection; warm, cosy, welcoming with breathtaking views over Pitlochry to the snow covered hills beyond. The room was small but perfectly formed with stunning views. The real heart of the review concerns the food - incredibly good!”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two in a classic room, 3 course dinner with canapes, breakfast and late check-out
Overnight stay for two in a suite, 3 course dinner with canapes, breakfast and late check-out
Voucher is valid from Sun 11 Feb 2018 until Sun 29 Apr 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
Please note limited availability on weekends; book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Excludes 30, 31 Mar and 1 Apr 2018.
A supplementary charge of £40 per room per night is required for Friday and Saturday night stays; payable directly to hotel. Please note a 2 night minimum stay applies for Saturday nights; subject to availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 30 Mar 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Please note Knockendarroch is closed until the 9 Feb 2018, however bookings can still be made.
Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed with hotel.
Multiple purchases are not permitted
Check-in 2pm, late check-out 12noon.
Option 1: double or twin classic room available; rooms can be upgraded to a premier room for a supplementary charge of £40 per room per night; payable directly to hotel.
Option 2: double or twin suite available.
Please advise hotel of double or twin room preference at time of booking.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Free parking available.
Includes 3 course dinner each; sample menu can be viewed here and is subject to change. Please note canapés are served before dinner, whilst coffee is served after dinner, both in the lounge.
Vegetarian options are available. Please advise hotel of any special dietary requirements when booking.
No wheelchair access available.
No children permitted.
No pets permitted.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.