3 course Sunday Champagne dining at Dine, City Centre
Saltire Court (1F), 10 Cambridge Street, EH1 2ED
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 course Sunday lunch for two or three with a glass of Champagne each or upgrade to a bottle of Champagne for two at award-winning Dine, City Centre; choose dishes from a menu curated by Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir
- Three-course Sunday lunch for two or three with a glass of Champagne each
- Option for two to upgrade to a bottle of Champagne to share
- Kitchen led by Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir
- Luxury award-winning brasserie, named LUX Magazine's Best Contemporary British Brasserie in Scotland 2019 and awarded a Taste Our Best award by VisitScotland
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating and one of its top-rated restaurants in Edinburgh
Show a loved one (or two) you care by taking them along to the stunning Dine restaurant for a delicious Sunday treat with today's deal. You'll tuck into three sublime courses from the carefully curated menu, created by Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir. As well as the divine food, you’ll each get to sip on a chilled glass of Champagne to help you unwind in the gorgeous settings.
And if you fancy some extra indulgence, you can upgrade your meal to include a bottle of Champagne to share between you and a lucky partner, so you can enjoy a couple of extra glasses of the good stuff – perfect for dates and special occasions!
Dine in style
With Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir behind the menu, Dine has received rave reviews from critics and locals alike. As well as becoming one of the top-rated restaurants in Edinburgh on TripAdvisor, Dine is also an official restaurant partner for the 2019 Edinburgh International Festival.
As the former executive chef of Harvey Nichols and The Old Course Hotel in St Andrews, Muir has created a series of menus full of contemporary twists on classic dishes. With a focus on local, sustainable and above all, quality ingredients, the dishes produced are truly outstanding. But don’t just take our word for it – having scooped LUX Magazine's Best Contemporary British Brasserie in Scotland 2019, you know your taste buds are going to be in for a treat!
Sample three-course menu
- Red mullet escabeche with fennel, pink grapefruit, basil mayonnaise and savoury crumble
- Salmon and mustard fish cakes with beetroot and orange salad
- Smoked Highland venison with celeriac and Arran mustard remoulade and bramble purée
- Heritage carrot salad with blood orange purée, shallots and cumin relish
- Roast chicken breast served with creamed root vegetables and crushed garlic potatoes
- Braised shin of Borders beef with celeriac purée, purple sprouting broccoli and confit leeks
- Sea bream with harissa and pepper couscous served with romesco sauce
- Orecchiette pasta with Wye Valley asparagus, home-dried tomatoes and baby courgettes
- Plum Eton Mess with cinnamon meringue, roasted plums and Chantilly cream
- Milk chocolate set crème with orange curd and shortbread crumbs
- Selection of Stewart Tower Dairy ice cream
- Selection of British and continental cheeses served with oatcakes, crackers and homemade chutney (£3 supplement)
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“Lovely food served by friendly staff in a lovely location.”
“Our lunch in Dine yesterday was excellent and I will certainly recommend it to my friends.”
“It was as good as we expected it to be and the food was excellent as usual. I cannot think of any way to improve it.”
Questions about today's deal
- Saltire Court (1F), 10 Cambridge Street,
Having opened its doors in late 2015, Dine has since taken Edinburgh’s culinary scene by storm, with rave reviews from the likes of i-on magazine calling it ‘the most talked about restaurant since it opened‘. And with Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir behind the menu, is it any wonder? By focusing on local, sustainable, and above all, quality ingredients, the dishes produced are truly outstanding. Combined with an immaculate dining space set within a striking circular atrium, Dine epitomises relaxed luxury, making it the perfect place to indulge in delicious dining with your loved ones.