Spanish sunshine on Leith!
- £30 voucher to spend at Tapa
- Valid on food and drink!
- Restaurant specialises in using artisanal Spanish produce
- Delicious range of traditional tapas to choose from with a fantastic array of meat, fish and vegetable dishes
- Winner of The List Magazine's Reader's Restaurant of the Year 2019
- Head chef Paco Martin Romano is a native of Seville, and works closely with suppliers to obtain authentic Spanish produce, ensuring he creates tasty and authentic tapas that offers a real taste of sunshine, whatever the weather!
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Dorada – pan-fried fillet of sea bream with manchego cheese infused pesto
- Ensalada de aguacate y garbanzos – fanned avocado and roasted chickpea salad with red onion, toasted almonds, sesame seeds and a homemade balsamic reduction
- Croquetas de carrilladas – Iberian black pig cheek croquettes on salsa de manzana
- Pollo al cazador – boneless chicken thighs baked slowly in an almond and brandy sauce