- usually £44.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Afternoon tea for two with optional Prosecco at 4* Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal Terrace - save up to 50%
- Afternoon tea for two with unlimited tea and coffee
- Option to include a glass of Prosecco each
- City-centre location near the Playhouse, Carlton Hill and Waverley Station
- The hotel's beautiful terrace restaurant has recently undergone a major refurbishment and allows access onto private tiered landscape gardens
- 100% of members would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days a week
Brighten up your day with a gorgeous afternoon tea for two at the 4* Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal Terrace. You and a friend will tuck into a delicious selection of savoury dishes like Welsh rarebit, sausage rolls and haggis bon bons, then fruit scones with cream and preserves. You'll finish off with some sweet treats like a cookie stack, macarons and a strawberry & custard tart.
You'll also enjoy an unlimited supply of your choice of loose leaf tea or speciality coffee – plus a sparkling glass of Prosecco each if you really want to indulge!
Perfect for a post-shopping treat in the capital or a classy catch-up with friends, you'll love the stunning decor and fabulous location.
Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal Terrace is in the centre of Edinburgh and is conveniently located for the Edinburgh Playhouse, Princes Street and The Royal Mile. The Terrace Restaurant opens out onto the hotel’s beautifully manicured private garden and has recently undergone a major refurbishment, boasting a brand new style that you simply have to check out!
Loved by itisoners
“Very relaxing and enjoyable.”
“Great meal and good service.”
“Food was terrific and staff very attentive.”