4* Highland getaway – from £49
Royal Marine Hotel, Golf Road, Brora, KW9 6QS
- usually £99.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast plus an optional dinner or upgrade to 2 nights with dinner on both evenings of your stay at 4* Royal Marine Hotel, Highlands; located on the iconic North Coast 500 route – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Or a two night stay with a £25pppn dinner allowance on one or both nights
- Stunning 1900s country house surrounded by gorgeous scenery and rated 4* by Visit Scotland
- Just an hour’s drive from Inverness and located on the North Coast 500 route
- Valid 7 days
4* Highland escape
With today’s deal you and your special someone will be treated to a one or two-night stay in this picturesque hotel. Your cosy room mixes traditional Scottish furnishings with modern convenience and boasts extra comfy beds and essential creature comforts.
If you fancy staying for two nights, you’ll even have the option of tucking into a delicious dinner on one or both nights, thanks to a £25pp dinner allowance that you can spend in either Lorimer’s Restaurant, The Bistro or The Garden Room. Each offering up a delicious menu made using the finest locally sourced ingredients, you’ll take your pick of perfect dining spots. Then after a night of blissful slumber, you’ll be treated to a full Scottish breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Royal Marine Hotel
The 4* Royal Marine Hotel offers the perfect country escape without leaving the city too far behind. Just an hour’s drive from Inverness, this stunning 1900s country house was designed by renowned Scottish architect Sir Robert Lorimer, and is a favourite of locals and tourists alike. Conveniently situated on the North Coast 500 route, it’s perfectly positioned if you fancy exploring all that the Highlands have to offer, or if you’re in need of some peace and quiet, the sleepy town of Brora is the ideal stopover.
During your stay you can spend the day pondering along the sandy beach, or experience local attractions like the Orcadian Stone Company or the Whaligoe Steps – the perfect excuse to get out and explore!
- Royal Marines’ Cullen skink with Golspie smoked haddock, leeks, cream and potatoes
- Chicken liver pâté with double cream and brandy, served with a rich red onion marmalade and a side of oatcakes
- Gently baked Camembert served with a rich caramelized apple and sultana chutney and a side of sesame seed ciabatta
- Pan-roasted breast of chicken, wrapped in pancetta and served with crunchy ratatouille, sage-buttered potato and fine green beans
- Lightly poached potato gnocchi tossed with beetroot, candied tomato and a sun-dried tomato pesto
- Medallion of Highland loch salmon, lightly grilled with a sesame seed crust and served with teriyaki vegetables, crispy fried son-in-law egg and aioli
Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor
"The warm welcome on arrival, the friendly and very helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, and delicious food all contribute to a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxed stay, in convivial surroundings. We look forward to our next stay."
"The Royal Marine provides genuine traditional Highland hospitality and one of the nicest features is the staff who are predominantly local and without exception polite, welcoming and good fun. The setting is beautiful and the rooms are bright and pleasant. Dinner was way above average. If you are thinking about booking this hotel then go ahead, it's worth it!"
"Location, staff, room and food wonderful! Would highly recommend to family and friends. Service was excellent overall, wished we could have stayed longer. Wonderful view of the sea and close to the train station. The hotel also has a gym and swimming pool."