- usually £223.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of up to £377 for an overnight stay for two including breakfast, late check-out, Prosecco and optional dinner and suite upgrade, or £139 for a DBB family stay at 4* Macdonald Pittodrie House, Inverurie – save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two or a family of four
- Includes breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco, optional dinner and late check-out
- Option to upgrade to a suite
- 4* country hotel with a 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can enjoy a luxury overnight stay in stunning Aberdeenshire settings.
Located a half-hour drive from Aberdeen, the historic Macdonald Pittodie House will take you a world away from the stresses of city life. And if the thought of a getaway is tempting but the babysitter isn’t free, it’s no problem; today’s second option is perfect for parents! With plenty of countryside to explore and outdoor activities to partake in, this makes the perfect October holiday break for all the family.
You can also opt to go all out and upgrade to an extra indulgent suite.
· Red lentil broth with kale and aromatic bruschetta
· Chicken liver parfait with date chutney, mustard mayo and toasts
· Home-cured salmon with beetroot, apple, capers and lemon dressings
- · Braised featherblade with mash, roasted veg and gravy
- · Poached and roast chicken supreme with roasted thyme potatoes, tenderstem broccoli and sherry & thyme sauce
- · Roast cod loin with steamed veg, asparagus and citrus beurre blanc
- · Cauliflower fritter with zhug, pomegranate, crème fraiche and quinoa
- Chocolate delice with olive oil sable and yoghurt sorbet
- Dark chocolate mousse and berries with ice cream
- Crispy soft centre meringue with berry cream, strawberry and vanilla ice cream
- Selection of artisan cheeses
MacDonald Pittodrie House
One of the most historic and romantic hotels in Scotland complete with roaring fire places and spiral staircases, Macdonald Pittodrie House is set in 2,400 acres of land, just a 30 minute drive from Aberdeen.
Set within its own ancient grounds, you can explore the gorgeous gardens or book one of the hotel’s many outdoor activities including golf, clay pigeon shooting, pony-trekking, fishing and croquet. And after you’ve tired yourself (and the kids) out for the day, make your way over to the Mither Tap; the hotel’s two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. Should you choose to include dinner, you’ll be treated to the finest local Scottish fare, featuring a range of succulent dishes as well as fine wines to wash it down with.
Loved by itisoners
“We had a lovely overnight stay at Pittodrie House. Lovely grounds and a beautiful room - an ideal situation.”
“We really enjoyed the whole experience. The room was great and so was the food. It was nice weather so our view was amazing. We will definitely be back.”
“The hotel is beautiful; the décor is in-keeping with the style and history of Pittodrie House.”